Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Exercise and mental function

AngMc

Hi everybody

I have a question for everybody. I have noticed that when I exercise, cardio or weights, I feel smarter. Recently I have fallen off the exercise bandwagon to again become a couch potato. I have noticed that I am starting to get back that familiar feeling of dumbness. I don't feel articulate, words don't come to me as freely in conversation, and I have a sort of non-caring about things.

Does anybody else feel mentally lacking when they don't exercise?........Ang

i agree...i feel a lot more motivated to do things when i work out. When i don't i feel soooo lazy and sluggish i hate it.

Ok! I actually started to wonder if I am slowly becoming an idiot. I have anemia as well so I'm never certain where these feelings originate....Ang

Even after a mentally draining day at work, the gym has a way of reviving my brain! I think my brain would turn into mush if I didn't train!

Not to mention you sleep better when you get good physical activity, thus increasing the quality of your recovery time & thus improving your overall well-being (brain & body function).

Gym! It does a body good!

Sometimes when I feel so very stressed out & don't feel like going to the gym & am miserable.....I go to the gym anyway & feel happy afterwards, not as stressed, better.

Top Bottom