Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Every 10 days consume 20k calories ???

OMGHench

Hi,

I know this looks long winded... please bear with me,

I train at golds and was talking to a trainer (john berry) at my gym tonight and thought I'd mention summit to him...

I am running Test e 500pw, Tren e 400 pw, stanazolol 50mg pd

I have been following a specific diet for about 2.5 months now... as follows.

7am bran flakes

8.30am 2 wholemeal bread 2 rashers bacon no fat, yoghurt

10am 3 chicken legs

12.30pm tin tuna 1tbsp light mayo, yoghurt

3pm 3 chicken legs

5pm home made protein bar (oats honey peanut butter whey protien pwder)

7pm protien shake

(Train)

9pm protien shake 3 biscuits

9.30 2 chicken breasts

12am 1/2 tub cottage cheese, handfull blueberries

.... so its a relatively low carb high protien diet.

Yesterday i skipped the gym and had a blowout chinese meal when i say blowout i mean like 3dishes rice noodles springrolls seaweed... 2 massive platefulls..

I felt proper guilty about 30mins after BUT the next morning i woke up looking and feeling like i just done a major all over work out.... pumped to fk. And felt good, looked it too in mirror...

I was expecting to see bloat and all sorts but completely the oposite.

My trainers reaction was ... yeah thats right what ur doin is suddenly flooding the body with glycenagen (sp) etc etc and actually is a method I use.... every 10 days I consume 20k calories in that single day and i do this when CUTTING! Next day wake up feeling looking bigger, more ripped, pumped .....

He then had to take a call and i didnt get to find out more..

Is there anyone who might be reading this who can elaborate in greater depth (or direct me to a page) on what actually happened to me and what this method of dieting that the trainer uses.

Thanks in advance.

Danny
Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

I've heard it called carb loading. Basically when you're on a low carb diet and then "carb load" your muscles "soak" up the carbs. I'm doin something similar now.

Hopefully someone can elaborate on this soon.

If its right then 20k calories could be fun once every 10 days..... i'm thinkin kfc, curry, pizza, chinese, kebab and a maccy d all in one day.... gonna be awsome... lol

I must say i do miss the odd kebab.... and after all they cant actually be that bad for you... its only grilled chicken salad and pitta.....

ill agree with southernlord about your diet but if its workin for you then all the best . i think that bloke at your gym is talking out of his chuff ive done a few reefeds and only gone to about 8/9000 cals n i felt like sh+t after bloated , a bit sick and about to explode so good luck with 20k!

WOW, that is a lot of food. Makes me sick just thinking of attempting that.

why is a carb cyling thread in the anabolic steroid section?

just saying guys

Because i am running the cycle mentioned and if its anything to do with that then people who dont run aas may not have educated answers... and there is no diet section within the aas section... so here it be :)

20k might be a bit overkill... ...dont think fast food is the best option for this either...

Yeah i know... was jokin but trying to maintain that amount of cals seems impossible w/o junk dont it?

Top Bottom