Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elite Pedophilia

PsychoSkitz

Some of you guys have serious mental problems.

Face it, it's not normal for a 30 year old to fuck a high school sophomore. There's a HUGE difference between liking what you see and making a move for it.

Sure there's some hot 14, 15 and 16 year olds out there but get a fucking life and a girl closer to your age.

*Disclaimer: This post will self destruct in 10 years when I'm 30 and want to fuck a 16 year old :D

I agree with Psycho skitz and he usually posts intelligent shit but one thing I think about when i read this shit is that this is the internet..you can basically say whatever you want..to some people the internet is like fantasy land, a place to say what they want to say in real life but know they shouldnt.

So yeah, maybe some of you would "like to" fuck young lil ho's, but would you actually go out and try to? My guess is that most of you know better and wouldnt be caught dead goin into the mall and into Claire's and try to talk to some girl who is thinking about buying some fake tattoos and a baby t shirt that says "HOTTIE" on it...

just my 2 cent

what about 30 year old women who date guys much younger than them? that is a two way street.

why would it be ok for an older "woman" to date a younger guy but it is wrong for a older guy to date a younger woman? that is hypocritical.

Well when I was fifteen through seventeen I was fucking this lady who lived with us several nights a week. I didn't see a problem with that..rotflmao..

Top Bottom