Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ecstasy or alcohol when training

Hoover

What is worse for your body when training, ecstasy or alcohol. I do not do it often, but every now and then I like to go out and party and get drunk or roll.

i think it is fine to go out and party to loosen up once in a while. it is funny when you talk about drugs/alcohol on this board. don't get me wrong i love AS, but when people talk about drugs/alcohol, they act like they are the most harmful things in the world. "They fuck up your brain, they mess up your appetite, they fuck with you live." What do you think AS do.

alcohol deteriorates muscle fibers after prolonged use. but look at chris cormier, that guy partys more than any of us put together

I also would think that cris cormier is on alot more shit than any of us can imaging and he might be more impressive if he didn't party. Personally alcohol gives me that very smooth look the next few days but x dehydrates you bigtime and for some causes depression a couple days after use. But, I choose x for a good time once in a while. I'm a firm believer in that you have to enjoy what youv'e worked for but don't ruin it.
---PEACE---Mad Max

plus, how good can you really work out with a fucking hangover? if you wanna get big you gotta sacrifice some stuff, at least dont drink while on cycle

Neither are good. If you can handle it GHB is probably your best bet. IN MODERATION THOUGH...

Good question.

Obviously both are bad. But if I had to choose one to do 'every once in awhile' I think it might be X.

Not sure on this though - getting stinking drunk seems to go pretty hard on the liver for an extended period of time - especially when it is already overloaded. But X is an appetite suppresent, and I think it might have some other weight loss side effects with it. But then again - that is with extended use.

Just roll (but try not to take it at midnight and stay up to dawn - sometimes I feel this is more than half of the shitty feeling, having a drug keep you awake when your body wants to sleep, throws off your body's schedule) and the next day smoke a couple of joints when ya wake up to get your appetite back :D

Later...

Top Bottom