Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ecstasy or alcohol when training

I used to be in the "rolling" game for a while. I would certainly say it is worse than alcohol. Drinking may cause a hangover the next day, but I can remember not feeling right for a FEW days after eating a some pills. Also, when you're on a cycle, you may want to be carefull about your partying because of high blood pressure.

Peace,
stretch

Thanks for the replies. Well, I am going down to Cancun next week and plan on partying my ass off. Currently, I am not on any steroids. When I get back, I will start a cycle and will lay off X and alcohol. Recently, I did X for the first time and enjoyed it. I did not have that bad hangover like I do when drinking alcohol. I think that I rather do X down there so I do not sleep most of the day in order to get rid of my hangover. I was just curious if one was worse for your muscles. Thanks again

Mike :D

X is an interesting drug - it affects people differently.
Some people feel shitty for days, some will notice small bouts of depression later on that week, I have heard some people actually say they felt 'awesome' the day after (I think this is rare :D and me personally I just feel a little tired - but then again I have just watched the sun come up...

I used to never get the hangover from rolling, the first few times. After prolonged use, the side effects become more pronounced and the high becomes less. Whether or not these effects are reversable is still up for debate. However, alcohol is definitely easier to recover from than a night of rolling. Ecstasy, in addition to the serotonin depletion, acts as an amphetamine as well, hence the appetite suppression, and the strain on your heart and liver. If you've just started rolling, then the depression probably won't hit you as strongly yet. However, we all know rolling is much more enjoyable than alcohol, so the choice is up to you. I only go out once every two months or so now (compared to once every weekend before :) ), but when I go out, I go out. Just plan it in advance, and be ready for the side effects and how its going to effect your training. You know yourself best. Have fun, be safe.

An Interesting post we have here.Alcohol always leave me feeling bad for at least a day.Messes with not just my head but my stomach,leaves me dehydrated and sweaty,stinking,weak tired.I don't drink anymore.

X is fun while your on it and thats about it.It doesn't seem worth it to me anymore.I'm surprised I don't have any chipped,shattered teeth from it.then ya have dehydration all over again.It makes me depressed on the comedown and messes with my mind too hard.I'm definantly NOT feeling the love the next day either.Everyone else that did it is not hungry and is all eaten up.Just wanna be left alone to wallow in the pain.

We should also talk about the kinda cash both alcohol and X eat up.I'm personally happier to spend my money on new clothes or food or more gear or just about anything else.

When i go out I wanna look my best and feel my best.That includes looking better than everyone else.Being Big and strong mean alot to me and I'm not about to damage that by doing anything regretable at any time.I'm not going to jeopardize all I've worked hard for over these last 3 years for anything or anyone.

Less dedicated people will but not myself.

On that note live your life your way.I'll live mine my way.

P.L.U.R. (let's see who the true ravers are on here that get that):yawn:

oh yeah and DJ's Santana and Icey know how to mix that Shyiat

yeah but the fun you have being the biggest guy at the club,the ladies are all over buff guys.where else can you go pick up a ho for a one night stand, lol

Top Bottom