Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eating bulls testicals to increase testosterone...What do yall bitches think of that!

LMFAO!!!!

Make sure you keep a journal here on your progress and keep us all updated on your gains!:D

The reason oral test's are 17aa is to prevent the liver breaking down the test on its way through. Unless the bull wnose nuts you have decided to consume has had his nuts 17aa then you would be wasting your time...

Starski

Glad to see i got a rise out of some of you. It was a joke, in case you thought i was serious. I think i will skip the bull nuts in my first cycle and replace them with enanthate :D

the funny thing is, when one of my friends read my post, he was like "dude, would that actually work?"
So itold him to lick my nuts and find out. :p

Some guys will try anything. Next thing you know, he'll be trying to "milk" a bull like in Kingpin :D

Well I sure hope you run fast cuz after you stick your head under there and take a big bite(MMmmmmmm) I would think he might be a little pissed off. OH and another thing I would suggest tryin to make sure you got them off in one bite cuz I dont think you have time to stay under there gnawin away.:idea:

heheh got bored, well getting a little sick now gotta go

Top Bottom