Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Drug Addicts: Part 2. Don't Think It Can't Happen To You!!!!!!!!!!

atlantabiolab said:
You were telling YOUR story, but under the heading "It can happen to you!". Drug addiction is not like catching a cold or the flu, where you have little control over exposure to the agent; it requires many choices to be made that have the end result of addiction. This is similar to saying "Drinking and Driving: Don't think it can't happen to you!!!" Your thread should have been titled "I didn't think it would happen to ME!!"

The crucial element you are missing in this post and your previous one is that of perception.

BTW in drinking and driving.... the don't think it can' happen to you is implicitly reffering to do not think that when drinkin and driving you will not get in into a serrious accident.

Similarly, whether addressing himself or others, his post still is dealing with issues of perception and other subjective and largely illogical processes.

collegiateLifter said:
The crucial element you are missing in this post and your previous one is that of perception.

BTW in drinking and driving.... the don't think it can' happen to you is implicitly reffering to do not think that when drinkin and driving you will not get in into a serrious accident.

Similarly, whether addressing himself or others, his post still is dealing with issues of perception and other subjective and largely illogical processes.

Excellent perception is crucial to all guilt cycles/addiction/perceived addiction

atlantabiolab said:
You were telling YOUR story, but under the heading "It can happen to you!". Drug addiction is not like catching a cold or the flu, where you have little control over exposure to the agent; it requires many choices to be made that have the end result of addiction. This is similar to saying "Drinking and Driving: Don't think it can't happen to you!!!" Your thread should have been titled "I didn't think it would happen to ME!!"

Bro, could it be possible for you to come off as being ANY MORE pompous?! OK, the heading was misleading. I'll give you that, if you promise to PLEASE quit trying to sound so goddamn smart. This point of the post was in the context, and NOT the friggin header, ok?! So in the words of Steve Martin...EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Top Bottom