Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does anybody else have a hard time with

Status
Not open for further replies.
i try and be respectful in the other forums just because i appreciate all the many chances the powers that be have given me, but i do slip up very frequently, and get reprimanded for it.

the point of the other forums are clearly detailed with the title, and you should WANT to be respectful and helpful and take it seriously. someimes there are some retards that are hard not to call out though obvi

this, that is whats hard. Some questions people have are unreal

i find it very difficult not to say stupid things. ive been given shit several times. especially in the steroid forum. they arent used to our stupidity and leave themselves open to some really stupid comments

and you guys leave your self open to a banning if you try it..
How about we forget the rest of the forum and talking about it. If you cant handle acting like an adult then just don't fucking go there its that simple.

this, that is whats hard. Some questions people have are unreal

So what!!!ether help them or move on its that simple. You want to know something real cool? You dont have to comment at all! Ain't that cool bro? Its like if you don't like what some one is asking, saying, doing you can just walk away its so cool. What a concept!!:qt:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom