Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you tell your firends that you joose?

Stryker1992

I use to tell a friend or two, now I do not tell anyone. It turned into them asking me to get shit for them and all sorts of things that got to be a pain in the ass. also, one friend would tell one of his close friends and then they would want info. I had people hounding me....

So, no I do not.

WARNING:

Do not turn this into a source post or discussion of acquiring or anything against the rules. It is a question regarding lifestyle management and experience.

Last edited:
All my guy friends are on too I love helping them put together a cycle or teaching them what pct is

iv told some people but the only people that need to know, or even should know for that matter, are people who can give you advice, ask advice, and who have the same mindset as you with using gear.

telling people that would never use it, just because they are close to you, is always a bad idea.

even the best secret keepers can be leaky, especially when drunk, or trying to get attention from others.

"oh ur buddy is so jacked he must be so dedicated im jealous iv been trying to reach that level"

"oh yeah hes a good guy he works hard but promise not to tell anyone, dont feel bad u wont get to that level witout steroids"

its just alot of nervousness you dont need

"whys his door locked, is he jacking off, no prob just pinning"

never let a girl find out

I don't tell them anything,it's none of their business,even if they ask I don't tell them.

the only time iv volunteered this information is if someone obviously is on also, and they offer their advice/information first then i will continue in the conversation, otherwise i avoid the topic

the only time iv volunteered this information is if someone obviously is on also, and they offer their advice/information first then i will continue in the conversation, otherwise i avoid the topic

I agree with that but I don't see many of the persons I train with outside of the gym and it has to be someone I trust with that info

IMHO, we should only tell a wife/serious girlfriend. Remember 'roids are illegal in USA. I tend to be Nixon paranoid, so I never think of mentioning,

Top Bottom