Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you tell your firends that you joose?

IMHO, we should only tell a wife/serious girlfriend. Remember 'roids are illegal in USA. I tend to be Nixon paranoid, so I never think of mentioning,

these are the kinds of things that make a "serious girlfriend" or wife alot less serious.

to some people its the same as saying "hey by the way, i inject heroine"

you will be blackmailed when shit hits the fan

Oh yeah not here in Canada only selling is

hahaha irony!

SELLING = ILLEGAL

KEEPING... DOING, HAVING STOCKING PILING? =FINE

hahahaha

states = buy roids otc

buy real gear that isnt super drol.. etc = illegal

wtf are law makers thinking? hahaah

personally no, i know so many people who go round blabbing there on gear and people just laff at them, funny because the know fukall about juicing and when i offer advice in private they snub me cause they think theyve done a few wrong cycles with the wrong pct the sun shines out there arses. nobs. most anoing part is the rong advice they give to other people but i managed to save a few people from it.

I dont tell anyone now days. I would never let anyone know that doesnt also do it. They dont understand. And i cant handle people saying your cheating and shit like that. Only acouple of my close buddys know about it and they do it too so i dont mind.

I used to agree about telling your wife. And that you shouldnt hide this kind of thing from her. Now that my wife is triing to divorce me and take my 16 month girl from me... i regret this very much. She says shes telling the judge i do steroids/ illegal drugs and shouldnt be around a child. You never know what is gonna happen with a marriage. No matter what you think. And if you have kids why risk and be in the situation im in. I would have hid this from her now that im in this situation.

Most people do not understand why we do this. and think its so stupid and that we are abusing our bodies. I think alot of us are abusing our bodys. But i think a moderately dosed cycle 1-2 times a year is perfectly fine. Liston to your body and pay attention if somthing does not feel right before its to late.

well steroids are NOT ILLEGAL in the US. they are legal WITH A PRESCRIPTION. just making that clear to foreignors reading this.

thats the funny thing about it. docs give steroids out like candy. testosterone is given to people with low test.

for the record only close people know.

were not to bad in the uk can import and use for personal, but not sell lol wich is kind of contradictive because if your using it for personal use chances are you bought it from some one lol

these are the kinds of things that make a "serious girlfriend" or wife alot less serious.

to some people its the same as saying "hey by the way, i inject heroine"

you will be blackmailed when shit hits the fan

I do not tell my wife per se...I mean she knows but I keep all details from her. My logic for this is if any shit ever goes down she really will know nothing and will not be forced to lie to protect me....

I dont tell anyone now days. I would never let anyone know that doesnt also do it. They dont understand. And i cant handle people saying your cheating and shit like that. Only acouple of my close buddys know about it and they do it too so i dont mind.

I used to agree about telling your wife. And that you shouldnt hide this kind of thing from her. Now that my wife is triing to divorce me and take my 16 month girl from me... i regret this very much. She says shes telling the judge i do steroids/ illegal drugs and shouldnt be around a child. You never know what is gonna happen with a marriage. No matter what you think. And if you have kids why risk and be in the situation im in. I would have hid this from her now that im in this situation.

Most people do not understand why we do this. and think its so stupid and that we are abusing our bodies. I think alot of us are abusing our bodys. But i think a moderately dosed cycle 1-2 times a year is perfectly fine. Liston to your body and pay attention if somthing does not feel right before its to late.

Ya bro...that whole "your cheating"..."its not really you"....

I used to get that just telling guys I take creatine!

Last edited:
I just tell people I'm using Muscle Tech products :D

Haha... Thats fuckin great. You must love watchin them wonder why these products with all their colors and mean ass names arent gettin em anywhere!! Thats hilarious... Id like to tell them, but then people assume your taking the easy way to free muscle and bulk, and dont realize that my weed-drug-alcohol-party-fatty southern style and Italian food-spend all day on the couch with a beer and pizza- lovin ass is workin way harder than most of my home boys that think they work out hard, and sacrificing way more catchin up on sleep instead of partying/drinking on the weekends, forcing down thousands of clean calories, and killin myself in the gym. Fuck em. The gains I get are what I DESERVE naturally, so I'll give nature credit!!

I don't talk about it to anyone. If I had a girlfriend atm I wouldn't tell her either.

Not because I'm ashamed about using it, but because of the bullshit prejudice and fear against it created by the media.

That and letting people know something that personal that could potentially be used against you at the worst time just sounds like a massively bad idea to me.

Kinda like telling a girlfriend or wife about it? It's not particularly hard to be cloak and dagger about it. You ever think about a bad fight going down and a break up? People can be real vindictive.

Zip the lips imo.

Top Bottom