Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do you tell your firends that you joose?

So far I've taken only a few prohormones which are technically legal. I don't talk to anyone even about those.

If I were to take substances classified as steroids I would be even more careful to not open my mouth about them to anyone, no matter how close. Not to be pessimistic, but relationships between you and your friends and family can change and, often, the most damage to your life can be done not by a stranger but from those closest to you. You never truly know how spiteful or vindictive anyone can be until that person acts on some sort of emotional grudge.

That combined with the (unjustified) reputation of steroids perpetrated by the popular media makes a convincing case to seal your lips on your usage. I don't even tell people I visit bodybuilding related websites or read such magazines because their minds jump to the wrong conclusions. People love to hear sweet rumors (no matter how untrue) and love to gossip about them even more.

The country is messed up when steroids without a prescription are banned but alcohol and cigarettes can still be used openly.

So far I've taken only a few prohormones which are technically legal. I don't talk to anyone even about those.

If I were to take substances classified as steroids I would be even more careful to not open my mouth about them to anyone, no matter how close. Not to be pessimistic, but relationships between you and your friends and family can change and, often, the most damage to your life can be done not by a stranger but from those closest to you. You never truly know how spiteful or vindictive anyone can be until that person acts on some sort of emotional grudge.

That combined with the (unjustified) reputation of steroids perpetrated by the popular media makes a convincing case to seal your lips on your usage. I don't even tell people I visit bodybuilding related websites or read such magazines because their minds jump to the wrong conclusions. People love to hear sweet rumors (no matter how untrue) and love to gossip about them even more.

The country is messed up when steroids without a prescription are banned but alcohol and cigarettes can still be used openly.

True story!

Close friends know

I use to tell a friend or two, now I do not tell anyone. It turned into them asking me to get shit for them and all sorts of things that got to be a pain in the ass. also, one friend would tell one of his close friends and then they would want info. I had people hounding me....

So, no I do not.

WARNING:

Do not turn this into a source post or discussion of acquiring or anything against the rules. It is a question regarding lifestyle management and experience.

Some know,,some dont ;)

When I got my TRT script, I told my workout buddy and my two closest friends. I didn't tell the wife because I didn't know how she'd react. After being on for a few months, I told the wife. She was more curious about it than anything since she saw the difference in my attitude, etc over the last few months. Read the symptoms of low test and that was me. So the wife is happy that I'm a lot better and my two friends never say shit about it. My workout buddy is all jealous (ex football player). He remembers all the dudes on his team juicing, but he never did. When he has a bad lift day, he jokes about wanting to start juicing. I tell him that his diet sucks and he needs to quit drinking.

I would keep it quiet, but the odd thing is, that even when I had never used anything besides vitamins & shakes, people accused me of "TAKING STEROIDS!!!!!!" That is always irritating to be accused of something you aren't doing, and never did (at the time). Now that I'm on physician-directed H.R.T., ironically nobody's accusing or suspecting. Makes no sense.

Just to be clear, if I weren't running on all 100% legit prescriptions, I wouldn't tell anyone except my wife, and maybe I'd tell a doctor if I went in with something wrong. Otherwise, NO. On the other hand, I'd been told by other guys that they joose, but that could have been a sales pitch, or who knows... It's not something you expect anyone to tell you they're doing.

Charles

Top Bottom