Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*** Do Plump Chicks Get Pissed At Skinny Chicks When...

*** Do Plump Chicks Get Pissed At Skinny Chicks When...

• Yes

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 14 93.3%
  • No

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
I used to be one of the 100lb girls who did that.

Yes, it is annoying as hell.

mightymouse69 said:
No no no...

Ok, I'm coherent today.

Do Skinny Chicks say "I am fat" when there are plumpers around to make themselves feel good, and make the plumper feel plumper.

I think they really feel fat.

How people perceive them is not necessarily how they see or feel about themselves.

(And then again there are people how are just fubar in the head in need to hear about themselves constantly so really I guess anything is possible)

Last edited:
thanks ladies for your feedback, I had a suspicion that this was the case. WOnder if its the same for fat guys too.

A big hell yes to this!
I used to do that when I was skinny but never meant anything by it...looking back I really just needed to drop a pound or 2 for vanity reasons but not because I was fat. Then when I did plump up and hear skinny bitches saying they were fat, I could of slapped them..lol

I love honest women, thanks...lol@skinny bitches and slapping :artist:

ksharp01 said:
A big hell yes to this!
I used to do that when I was skinny but never meant anything by it...looking back I really just needed to drop a pound or 2 for vanity reasons but not because I was fat. Then when I did plump up and hear skinny bitches saying they were fat, I could of slapped them..lol

mightymouse69 said:
I love honest women, thanks...lol@skinny bitches and slapping :artist:

that's me!
I have a girlfriend that says people either love or hate me because of that...I have a hard time telling a lie and usually there is really no point to it. But on the other hand I may spit out something you really didn't want to know like how bad your hair looks or those shoes don't match that dress.....love me hate me :whatever: I don't mean nothing by it, I know I would wanna know.

Top Bottom