Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dnp

i found a good source for some dnp however its all in powder form. since im not motivated to encapsulate the stuff im wondering if i can just measure out 200mg or 400mg and mix it with my food and eat it? or mix it with juice and drink it down? what do u think?

OH MY GOD... I HOPE YOU DIDN'T TRY THAT METHOD YET..
DNP is a stain, it will make EVERYTHING it comes in contact with YELLOW. NEVER EVER , EVER, MIX IT WITH JUICE.

Now, in order to injest it, take a tootsie roll, heat it up, flatten it out until it's really flat and decent in size. Put DNP in middle and roll it up, (make sure it's in one roll with no openings). Once, you've done that, just swallow it.

Mr.X:cool:

HEY MR. X

I DONT REALLY WANT THE SUGAR FROM THE TOOTSIE ROLL....CAN I PUT IT IN ANYTHING ELSE BESIDES A JUICE? I JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE I WOULDNT HURT MYSELF IF I TOOK IT THIS WAY INSTEAD OF IN A CAPUSLE.

seriously...no flame.....u sound like someone who really doesnt know jack about dnp and could end up hurting yourself. I myself waited for 1 yr before even considering taking it...and for that whole time i researched my ass of....so i suggest you do the same and if not stick to a clean diet and intesnse cardio...k laters

Top Bottom