Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Discrimination Against Whites Is Allowed To Continue

anabolicmd said:

I wasnt being sarcastic, sorry. I was seriously agreeing with you. Affirmative action/quotas/equity redistribution are all here to stay. Thats all Im saying. I just hope the slaver reparations bill isnt too steep.

Reparations to whom? All the foprmer slaves are dead.

atlantabiolab said:

Wow!!! That kind of mentality will get society far. "Why fight slavery? It's here and that's that." "Why oppose Jewish extermination? It doesn't affect me."

The difference today is that no one feels bad for whites except a minority of whites themselves. Slaves and holocaust victims had the moral support of people all over the world, neither of those groups freed themselves. Whos going to ride in on a white horse and save whitey? When whites face their payback, no one will shed a tear, and no one will lift a hand to stop it.

anabolicmd said:

Its not my idea. A bunch of hippies thought it up in the sixties and now we are living with it. Im trying my best to accept it because it will not change. If whites try to take any privileges away from minorities it could start serious problems in society. Heck once whites are a mnority they better keep their mouths shut because once the minorities have the majority, the real payback will make affirmative action and quotas look like a picnic in the park. Im just trying to live my life in peace which means peacefully and calmly accepting the inevitable.

Exactly we are digging our own grave by letting programs such as affirmaive action exist. Whites will never be seen as a minority no matter how much their populations dwindle. At the same time they will be treated second class to all these social programs meant to help all the non whites. Do you think the today minorities will give two shits for us once we are a minority and treated even more unfairly...nope. Thanks to the Al Sharptons and Jesse Jacksons they'll be more angrier than ever when we try to stand up for our equal rights. This country is headed for a major race war and turning into shit fast.

anabolicmd said:

The difference today is that no one feels bad for whites except a minority of whites themselves. Slaves and holocaust victims had the moral support of people all over the world, neither of those groups freed themselves. Whos going to ride in on a white horse and save whitey? When whites face their payback, no one will shed a tear, and no one will lift a hand to stop it.

Exactly, which is why we need an end to all these programs.

anabolicmd said:

Agreed. Thats why Im trying to get used to it. Seremity now...serenity now...

If someone was in your driveway stealing your car...would you sit back and just get used to the fact your now going to have to walk everywhere?

I dont agree with your thinking and I believe if all us whites were on the same page we could actually make a difference here.

VicTusDeuS said:

If someone was in your driveway stealing your car...would you sit back and just get used to the fact your now going to have to walk everywhere?

I dont agree with your thinking and I believe if all us whites were on the same page we could actually make a difference here.

I do hear you man, I just enjoy playing devils advocate in this type of scenario.

My family has been in this country shorter than most black families, so there is no way I should have to pay the price for slavery. That argument is just plain wrong and relies way too much on incorrect generalizations. Someone mentioned the success of many Asians without relying on such handouts.

At my college (an ivy league university) there are a ton of Asians, many of them first or second generation american citizens. Our school does not add any weight to those of Asian descent in the admissions process. They are very well represented at the school so extra admissions are not necessary. Now these students definitely face discrimination and injustices because they are a minority, but why are they exceedingly successful? Meanwhile the black population at the school is extremely underrepresentative of the population. Are those students really persecuted more strongly than Asians?

The issue of college admissions should not rely on race at all. If the colleges wanted to increase "diversity" and give financially challenged students a chance to succeed and better their life, they can easily do that. But this condition is not rooted in just race. This is a far more complicated issue that colleges refuse to acknowledge. Why is it that most of the minority students I know at school are better off financially than I am? It's because affirmative action as it stands is a joke. Elite colleges still mainly consist of kids coming from upper middle class families. So the schools let minority students who went to a suburban prep school in, and consider that their affirmative action. This is a total sham. The reason for affirmative action's existence is to benefit those who come from unfortunate circumstances.

I was lucky to be admitted to the school, but it really makes me angry when I think of so many of my friends who did not get into good schools, despite impeccable records and loads of activities/sports. Then I see the kid who is 1/16th black and comes from a family of doctors who was let in because of his minority background.

If the government really wanted to see true equality, they would give more money to the public schools system. Give inner-city students more opportunities and better education and there won't be a need for colleges to deal with the issue. Stop dumbing down our colleges and fix the problem where it starts.

Top Bottom