Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

disadvantages of juicing too early

rickcorso said:
well I am going to juice eventually. Im just not sure whether itll be now or later. I was planning on doing a test/eq/dbol cycle w/ arimidex ED and clomid for post cycle.

Too much gear for a first cycle anyway....Plus you have gained 20 lbs. in the last 3 months you should probably wait until you are not gaining anymore before going on.

Plus if you are still gaining like a bastard, you'd be wasting a lot of cash, as those gains will come naturally... albeit in the same amount of time (or at least close) as your test is natty high right now...

Give'r for a bit, then juice when you hit a strong plateau that diet/training switchups don't help...

I dunno... I juiced at 20, and I knew I could have gained close to the same amount naturally... I am kinda pissed in hind sight that I spent money that didn't need to be spend... I would have been better off spending it on food/supps...

Ahh well... good luck anyway bro...

Last edited:
the bigger you get the harder it is to keep getting bigger. that is why when people first start training they make crazy gains. (the few who can keep gaining are those who know body and understand it.) why prematurely surpress your own test/hormone levels if your doing so well anyway. if you gained 20 lbs in the last 3 months why stress your body for no reason if you can do it with out gear in the basicly same time period (not to mention the money you save).

Hello, gw here. I am sending you this pm in regard to your thread about juicing too early. At 19 years old, most people are right about the discipline aspect, diet aspect etc etc.......The real reason for needing to wait is because at 19 your body is not done growing. While you may feel you are not growing height wise, you body still develops width wise. Your bones may still widen till you're 25. So you may stunt yourself height wise and width wise by closing your growth plates too early.

Second reason is that most steroids are psychoactive substances which may at such an early age affect you brain development and give you behavioral problems and possibly lead to steroid addiction, depression, rage etc....Happen all the time to young people trust me on that one. It may cause steroids to become your life long habit.

Third, your endoctrine system is not yet stabilised. By juicing now you WILL shit down a system tht is trying to stabilise and manage all your growth porcesses at this age. The effect here could be chronically low testosterone levels for life. That again would bring you to my previous point of possibly ending up with steroids as your lifetime habit.

Point is, these substances are not bad per say, it's just that you have to taken them when you are ready, not before. Better later then sooner. Remember that bodubuilding is a life long sport, so take you time and don't cheat yourself to get more sooner.

Bro.......i see no point for you to juice at the ag of 19 y.o...........You'll make very good improvements both in mass and strenght if you continue training naturally for another 2-3 years...
...and besides, you're still FAR from your maximum natural potencial...... you don't even squat 300 lbs !!

I'm 24 y.o and i've been training naturally for almost 7 years..... i'm 6.1 ft and 225 lbs, 13% BF.
I've already had some injuries that made me lose time, but i've never quit and kept training hard naturally.......i got to a point where i was able to Bench Press 305 lbs for 10 reps, full Squat 515 lbs for 5 reps and Dumbell Row 170 lbs for 8 reps.....

I'm going to use roids in a near future.........but at least, i'm almost 100% sure that i did my best and put all my hearth into natural training, diet before moving to the DARK SIDE of training....(training while on roids)

In my opinion, roids are to be used when all the other ways of improving perfomance aren't working.........that's when you'll get REAL and GREAT resulst from roids.....

Peace

I think the biggest problem with young guys juicing is that typically they are not that dialed into their bodies. I trained for 6 years naturally and it took probably 4 before I REALLY became intuned to how/what my body needed to grow well. Typically they are not where they could reach naturally and just too impatient. I think it takes many years before you can really learn to read your body completely. And most guys with 1-2 years training just aren't there yet. There are some exceptions of course (I have met one, but only one).

What The Terminator sais was right on! I went from 180 lbs at 19 years old to 210 at 25 and i'm solid. I built a good frame with heavy lifting and good eating. About a year ago I really noticed how my training evolved. I worked my ASS off back then and I can easily say I was no where near being ready for juice. My main focus was the weights. It was a battle everytime i went into the gym. That should be your first priority! My opinion is 5 years hard training then juice. Anybody juicing before that is taking the easy way out! By the way, i've been on this site reading for almost a year and just started my first cycle 2 weeks ago. I could go on and on but, I'M OUT!

I can tell you my experience with juice so far. I trained naturally for 10 years before doing a cycle. After doing my first cycle I now have trouble making gains without juice. In fact I frequently find myself losing weight long after I finish a cycle and I've used clomid and HCG post cycle and still lost most of the gains. Once you start losing your gains you immediately want to start another cycle.

I really recommend waiting until you just can't make any more progress naturally.

I am 20 years old and about to start my first cycle. I have been training since I was 14 years old...not always strength training, but training none-the-less. In my sport (wrestling) I can tell you that most of the guys that juice do so simply because they are trying to overcompensate for overtraining ....they go through such strenuous workout sessions that the overtraining sends there body into a sort of catobolic shock. With the amount of training that is required just to maintain a competative edge in this sport think of how some bodies react with added strength training. I know of several people who simply juice because they are trying to maintain the bulk that they gain in the offseason.

the only reason im adding my 2 cents into this thread is that I have seen a lot of people claim( after they hear someones stats/ see a pic of them) that they cpnverted to the dark side way too early. I think that they forget to add in the fact that some poeple [primarily ectomorphs( I believe this is the correct term)] naturally habe an extreme inability to maintain any sort of gains while still remaining active in various athletic fields. Most of the people on this board, im assuming, who state that these young men are juicing way to early are not nearly physically active and the young men that they are "guiding". And that they(wiser men) spend a vast majority of their time focus on bodybuilding( not a particularly aerobic activity).

This has merely been an opinion stated to help the wiser men on this board see where many of these young guns are coming from...including myself. As unlikely as it sounds...many of us are at the "natural" peak that you so engrave into our psyce..even if the stats dont reflect it. granted that plateau could and probably will rise once we get away from our competative sports...but please try to remember that we are trying to stay just that...competative.

Thanx for listening.

Top Bottom