Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

disadvantages of juicing too early

nekrawulf said:
I am 20 years old and about to start my first cycle. I have been training since I was 14 years old...not always strength training, but training none-the-less. In my sport (wrestling) I can tell you that most of the guys that juice do so simply because they are trying to overcompensate for overtraining ....they go through such strenuous workout sessions that the overtraining sends there body into a sort of catobolic shock. With the amount of training that is required just to maintain a competative edge in this sport think of how some bodies react with added strength training. I know of several people who simply juice because they are trying to maintain the bulk that they gain in the offseason.

the only reason im adding my 2 cents into this thread is that I have seen a lot of people claim( after they hear someones stats/ see a pic of them) that they cpnverted to the dark side way too early. I think that they forget to add in the fact that some poeple [primarily ectomorphs( I believe this is the correct term)] naturally habe an extreme inability to maintain any sort of gains while still remaining active in various athletic fields. Most of the people on this board, im assuming, who state that these young men are juicing way to early are not nearly physically active and the young men that they are "guiding". And that they(wiser men) spend a vast majority of their time focus on bodybuilding( not a particularly aerobic activity).

This has merely been an opinion stated to help the wiser men on this board see where many of these young guns are coming from...including myself. As unlikely as it sounds...many of us are at the "natural" peak that you so engrave into our psyce..even if the stats dont reflect it. granted that plateau could and probably will rise once we get away from our competative sports...but please try to remember that we are trying to stay just that...competative.

Thanx for listening.

I agree. I believe I am almost a true ectomorph and have always found it hard to be lean and big. I have lots of discipline in what I do but my results have always been very minimal natty. I bulked my weight from 150 to 190 then again a year later after cutting from 160 to 203. I was a good size for my frame but not very lean at all though. Having been a serious soccer player and runner, it is very hard for me to find that middle ground of strength/endurance. I seem to specialize better in one or the other.

I honestly dont understand why all the flaming is going on this board concerning poeple starting to use AS...n-e ways ..bump

Terminator is right about discipline,I remember when I got some fake stuff and I thought I was on I gained like 15 lbs in three weeks cuz of massive eating and I stayed home everynight didnt chill with the boys just so I can eat.Is the beer more important or the muscle?

Sounds to me like this kid really just wants to do a stack.

Insted of asking WHY NOT when it comes to taking roids at 19 how about asking WHAT FOR?

Can anyone here actually reccomend taking roids when you are still growing naturally?

--I also disagree with this etomorph thing. You should wait longer to take roids if you are ectomorphic because ectomorphs are also late developers.

Ectomophs should just keep their volume down and eat like beasts. They have the most BB potential in the end as their slight bones will show their gains much better.

Ok so lets say that a young ectomorph that is very mature for their age, understands their body, has finally gotten the diet thing down, and has enough disipline wants to do a test cycle for a few months. But if they know they haven't reached their full potential natural yet, but yet all they want to do is compete one day and working out is their passion and love. What do you tell a person like this? Understand also that this person's knowledge on AS and other substances is not on the shabby side. Then what do you say?

i am not a bodybuilder but for my sport, collegiate track and field, a lot of athletes take AAS as a training aid and to increase performance. These college athletes are anywhere from 19-23 years of age. I personally do not see a problem with using AAS as an aid to training in accordance with a proper training regime and diet. As for supressing ones natural testosterone??? Why would this occur......I do not understand......should clomid or hcg restore natural testosterone levels after a cycle? I have seen studies before where young adults ages 19-21 were administered test enanthate for a 10 week period and after post cycle clomid therapy normal test levels were returned........

So how is "juicing too early" really going to harm someone. I would think there are many factors to take into consideration since teens and young adults mature at different rates. I just began my first cycle a few weeks ago. Im 20 years old 6'2" 250. Before I began my cycle I was able to squat 575, power clean 320, and bench 400 lbs. I figured I can use AAS as a training aid to take my competetiveness to the next level......Am I too young??? Mabye my test levels will be low for the rest of my life!!! oh nooo!!!! I will be sentenced to a horrible lifetime habit!!!! LOL cmon guys gimme a break

Hey Rick,

I dont think you realize that your body is growing like a mofo right now because of natural testosterone. Once you start juicing Your body's natural test production is going to shut down. To be honest all you may be doing is replacing what your body was already putting out naturally. For free.$$$$.

I say as long as you are growing then stay Natural.
Some people dont have that naturally.

Top Bottom