Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

DIET, SUPPLIMENT, Question for Everyone & OMEGA....

partagus

I have been away for the past few months, but now I AM BACK!

I am excited and have been hitting the gym hard. I am trying to lose weight and build muscle all at the same time. I am getting ready for my first cycle (been planning it for 2 years now. I am just not ready yet).

My goal is to lose 25 more pounds. I carry all my extra weight in my belly (All those years of drinking beer. Sweet, lucious, Beer). I am on the wagon and stopped drinking. I am dialing in my diet.

I workout three days a week and do cardio three days a week and take a day off. My weight program is usually fifty five minutes long.

I usually do two to three miles on the tread mill for cardio.

Diet is something like this:

7am Protein shake

10am 4-6 egg whites, lean turkey or ham, cereal or oatmeal

130pm- a chicken breast or a can of tune w/fat free miracle whip, one one hard boiled egg

530pm-Meat and veggies for dinner, usually turkey, chicken or pork. Sometimes some whole grain rice.

1030pm or so-Protein shake, if I am hungry I will also eat some more lean meat that I have in the fridge.

If I eat any bread it is all whole grain.

What can I do to tighten this up?

I am thinking of adding some Liposhred. Would this help me and/or if I added liposhred, what would I need to change to maximize the benefits.

One last question about liposhred. My wife is trimming up but she is on Jenny Craig. She's been on it for six weeks and loves it. She has lost 26 pounds. She does strictly cardio.

I gave her four lipoflames and she broke out in a rash. What supps should she be taking? Maybe cut the dosage down to two lipoflames? Anything else?

Thanks for any and all help.

I will gladly give Karma to all that help me.

I recommend using the BMR calculator in the stickies and figure out exactly how many calories you need daily. Your diet is also a mess imo. It could be a lot worse though.

I am excited and have been hitting the gym hard. I am trying to lose weight and build muscle all at the same time. I am getting ready for my first cycle (been planning it for 2 years now. I am just not ready yet).

My goal is to lose 25 more pounds. I carry all my extra weight in my belly (All those years of drinking beer. Sweet, lucious, Beer). I am on the wagon and stopped drinking. I am dialing in my diet.

I workout three days a week and do cardio three days a week and take a day off. My weight program is usually fifty five minutes long.

7am Protein shake
Breakfast should be your biggest and most important meal of the day imo. I would recommend 3-4 Omega 3 eggs and a cup of egg whites scrambled. Also some old fashioned oats mixed with frozen blueberries and skim milk.

Why not have the shake here instead of your first meal? A shake and a serving of Almonds or walnuts and some fish oil wouldn't be bad here.

130pm- a chicken breast or a can of tune w/fat free miracle whip, one one hard boiled egg

This isn't too bad. I would add some green fibrous veggies and fish oil to this meal too

530pm-Meat and veggies for dinner, usually turkey, chicken or pork. Sometimes some whole grain rice.

Not too bad. I wouldn't go too heavy on the rice here. It might make better sense to have the rice in the meal prior. I like to keep carbs earlier in the day It would be fine if this is you PWO meal imo.

1030pm or so-Protein shake, if I am hungry I will also eat some more lean meat that I have in the fridge.

I usually do a casein rich shake with added fiber and fish oil right before bed

I am thinking of adding some Liposhred. Would this help me and/or if I added liposhred, what would I need to change to maximize the benefits.

One last question about liposhred. My wife is trimming up but she is on Jenny Craig. She's been on it for six weeks and loves it. She has lost 26 pounds. She does strictly cardio.

I gave her four lipoflames and she broke out in a rash. What supps should she be taking? Maybe cut the dosage down to two lipoflames? Anything else?

Lipostim3 is the shit bro. You gave your wife 4 Lipos? lol. I bet she was pissed. That is a heavy dose for a lady.

Thanks for the help. Let me clarify a few things. I should have did this in my earlier post.

At 7am I get up and getmy son ready for school. I drink a shake because I am usually starving. I drop him off at school and then I come home and either hit the treadmill or go back to bed. My normal work schedule is 11am to 9pm. If it is a gym day, I work out after work at night. That's why I eat the bigger meal at 10am. My 1:30 meal is like a quick break at work. I usually stand over a sink and shovel food for five or ten minutes. I agree with you on the carbs being eaten earlier in the day. I usually only eat carbs on the days I go to the gym.

I really appreciate all the help. When you say fish oil, are you talking about omega-3 fish oil tablets? I have those but I haven't started taking them yet. Thanks again for the help. I am going to start making changes to my diet. Have some karma for your trouble sir!!!

Oh, one more quick thing. It seems like I am hungry a lot. Should I take some type of appitite supressor or something? What would you reccomend?

Thanks for the help. Let me clarify a few things. I should have did this in my earlier post.

At 7am I get up and getmy son ready for school. I drink a shake because I am usually starving. I drop him off at school and then I come home and either hit the treadmill or go back to bed. My normal work schedule is 11am to 9pm. If it is a gym day, I work out after work at night. That's why I eat the bigger meal at 10am. My 1:30 meal is like a quick break at work. I usually stand over a sink and shovel food for five or ten minutes. I agree with you on the carbs being eaten earlier in the day. I usually only eat carbs on the days I go to the gym.

I was thinking that the shake was possibly a pre cardio thing.

I really appreciate all the help. When you say fish oil, are you talking about omega-3 fish oil tablets? I have those but I haven't started taking them yet. Thanks again for the help. I am going to start making changes to my diet. Have some karma for your trouble sir!!!

Oh, one more quick thing. It seems like I am hungry a lot. Should I take some type of appitite supressor or something? What would you reccomend?

Lipostim3!!!! I am hungry all the time too. It is a good thing. As long as you are not hungry from undernourishment it just means your metabolism is racing!

7am Protein shake

Your wife should have a diet similar to yours, but less calories and without the bread. She should also incorporate weight training rather then just cardio. If she continues doing primarily cardio she'll lose a lot of muscles and will not look healthy.

LOL - The first time I took 4 flames I shook for hours, thought I was having convulsions! I've heard of the rash too - her sweat is just secreting chemicals that she is sensitive too. No big deal. Have her cut back to 1 immediately before her workout. Then continue to add on that every 3 days or so and let her body adjust. It took me about 3 weeks to get up to 4. I have to take them right before my workout though - no less than 15 minutes before. Some ladies can't ever take 4 - it is ok - whatever works for her. If 2 or 3 is her limit then that is all her body needs. It will be just as effective.

Everyone here is so awesome! Thanks again for all the help!!!!

Top Bottom