Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

diet question for Mr.X and others.

Magnus

Hey guys, I've been in the bodybuilding seen for about 8 years now. I've done the bulking up and leaning phases with success. I'm at the point where I don't want to get huge again, but merely slowly gain some lean size and slowly drop some bodyfat. I just want to look good and feel good year around. I never get above 9-10%bf but do have trouble losing that last stubborn fat on the lower two abs and lovehandles. I've used keto diets with success in the past but just don't feel healthy while on them. Here is what I plan to do. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions. I am thinking about alternating caloric intake and training every 7 days. One week above maintenance calories with higher weight/lower rep training with 1-2 days of cardio. The following week below maintenance calories with calories being pulled from carbs, low weight/high rep training, and 3 days of cardio. I am going to try and just eat clean without cutting out any food groups, only cutting out artificial sugars, saturated fats and plan on eating lower GI carbs. I'll chunk in some thermogenics on low calorie weeks and maybe chunk in a week of keto before a beach day with the bunnies. That's basically it. I just want to find something to do all year. If you have any suggestions of a better plan or just straight up think this plan is shit, please let me know. I know this was pretty long winded but I think it is a question many people would like to see addressed. Thanks for any help!

Magnus
"strength and honor"

Sounds like you have everything pretty much down:
Try the following BMR shifts if you want to shock your system: BMR= weight x 12
DAY:
1= BMR-5%
2=BMR-20%
3=BMR
4=BMR-10%
5=BMR-15%
6=BMR
7=BMR+5%

This should ensure no metabolic problems. Plus, you can add/subtract 5% week by week and see how it feels. (take your temperature and see if the caloric shifts are working properly with your metabolism)
I would just like to add one last thing: if you are looking for a simple diet, try 55/35/10 or 50/40/10 (protein/carb/fat). See how it works for your specific body type.
Mr.X:cool:

Mr. X...

One question..

Is that BMR= weight X 12, is that weight in pounds (sorry if that sounds stupid), I am assume so but you know you never can be sure. Also is that for everyone or people who are very active?

Thanks,
Snooker

weight is in pounds (lb).

It should work well for everyone, but would be tough for Very Active people. You activity level has to be kept at a moderate rate.

Mr.X:cool:

Top Bottom