Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Did search, didn't help...need info

Audacious1

I am wondering about Yohimbe Fuel by Twin Lab. I am currently taking Adipo and Gugglbolic. I started taking it a week ago and want to do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off...now my question is this...is Yohimbe fuel an effective fat burner b/c i want to take it on my 2 week offs from adipo. Has anyone had results taking only yohimbe fuel? If not, what are some other good ephedra free fat burners that still give you a little "punch" for my training?

i have taken yohimbe fuel by twinlab... i don't reccommend it as a "substitute" for a fat burner, but rather to be used in combination with.. i would cycle in the yohimbe like 5 on 2 off but i don't see why you would take a full 2 weeks off of your adipo..
yohimbe is supposed to help block fat receptors, but honestly the topical application works better for spot reducing. Taking oral yohimbe i like because it does give me an energy boost, increases my libido, but if you take too much, you can get hot/cold chills lol kinda weird when that happens.. but i don't think i would necessarily categorize yohimbe in "fat burning" but rather an aid to fat burning when used in conjunction with an eca...
i would give it a try though, you may like it and it may work better with you.. herbs effect everyone differently.. but i cycle it in once in awhile still :D

The reason i'd take two weeks off of the adipo is b/c of what i have been told and PLEASE correct me if i was told wrong, but i heard that if i am on for 2 weeks i need to be off for an equal amount to get it fully out of my system so my body doesn't get used to it and it stops working. I'd appreciate any corrections on that assumption.

Audacious1 said:
The reason i'd take two weeks off of the adipo is b/c of what i have been told and PLEASE correct me if i was told wrong, but i heard that if i am on for 2 weeks i need to be off for an equal amount to get it fully out of my system so my body doesn't get used to it and it stops working. I'd appreciate any corrections on that assumption.
that is definitely a moderate approach to using fat burners.. but bodybuilders are anything but moderate lol.. i personally stick with eca on my training days which balances me out i think, because i take days off here and there getting around to a 2 on 1 off etc... so i personally don't feel that my body is getting used to anything... it really only takes 3-4 days for eca to get out of your system and i don't think your tolerance would be that high that you would ever need more than a 7 day break.. actually, it is been several opinions that the longer you are on.. "the better the beta receptors upgrade" meaning you may want to stay on eca for a full 4-8 weeks and THEN with a 2 week break.. i have talked to many women who have used it for a longer peroid of time with good results and w/o building a tolerance...
but like i said before.. herbs effect everyone differently, BUT in my opinion, a 2 week break is excessive..

Thanks Supergirl...that's good to know. I am still new to all of this stuff and you all help me so much. Any more info will be appriciated from anyone who has used any of this.

Audacious1 said:
Thanks Supergirl...that's good to know. I am still new to all of this stuff and you all help me so much. Any more info will be appriciated from anyone who has used any of this.

yea, i would definitely bump this for more info.

Also, i just called 2 of my trainers to confirm my opinion and they both said pretty much what i said.. a 2 week break is excessive and you should try to stay on a little longer then with a 2 week break.. they both thought that would produce good results, or use the eca the way i do.. 2 on 1 off etc...
oh.. an i would give the yohimbe a try.. it is cheap and works well with an eca :)

glad to help ya girl!!! good luck

Just wondering if the 2 week on / 2 week off cycle was in reference to clen? This is what we usually hear... alternate 2 weeks on clen w/ 2 weeks on your fav ECA. Not saying to use clen, but that may be the context. I think generally cycling off roughly every 6-8 weeks on any supplement you introduce into your body.

Regarding the yohimbe, definitely give it a try. Contrary to what was said, yohimbe doesnt block fat receptors, but rather blocks alpha receptors which tend to be found in high concentrations in areas that tend to be stubborn. It's technically not a fat burner - a better term may be a fat mobilizer as blocking alpha receptors increases blood flow through vasodilation. With yohimbe fat is 'liberated' and is now readily available for use as an energy source.
Based on the available research the ideal dose is 0.2mg/kg LBM of YOHIMBINE. Therefore, you'll have to look and see what the Yohimbe Fuel is standardized for and do the math. Since yohimbe is proinsulinemic (will produce a greater insulin response to carbs than would be seen by the carbs if the yohimbe was not present), it should not be taken anywhere near carbs, since as we all know elevated insulin blocks fat breakdown.
Based on work with my female clients, this is the strategy I've found to work best with yohimbe. Use it as a pre-cardio supplement (morning cardio) after an overnight fast. Take 0.2mg/kg of yohimbe with 200mg caffeine (one to be increase fat break down, the other to allow transport) about 45 mins before cardio on an empty stomach. Do your cardio for 30-45 mins and then wait about 45 mins to eat and make sure this first meal is no carbs. Make it just protein and fat. I've had excellent success with this in women with stubborn lower bodies.

Hope this helps.

Top Bottom