Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dear Diary... Love, CB

Thanks, guys... Sometimes I start to feel good and other days (like this morning) it seems like I'm never gonna get there.

I feel kind of at a little bit of a wall and I'm not sure how much of it is in my head. I need to go get my bodyfat tested by someone good and stop letting it bounce around in my head.

I've gotta get moving here so I'm not late to work.

Hope you're all well!
xo

Thanks, guys... Sometimes I start to feel good and other days (like this morning) it seems like I'm never gonna get there.

I feel kind of at a little bit of a wall and I'm not sure how much of it is in my head. I need to go get my bodyfat tested by someone good and stop letting it bounce around in my head.

I've gotta get moving here so I'm not late to work.

Hope you're all well!
xo

Morning Girl!

I would say a lot of it is in your head. :) Personally, I'd save my money on the bf test, unless it will give you peace of mind. I'm a non plat scum so can only see the small pic but you have amazing conditioning for being 10 weeks out and your bf looks pretty low. I would definitely aim for figure. I think you'll come in too hard for bikini and you would do very well in figure. I know the organizations can vary slightly with judging criteria and requirements. I always go and look at the websites to see the pics of who won the categories at the most recent contests in the orgs I'm in...get some idea of what the judges are awarding the top spots to.

No matter what, you are in an amazing position for your timeline. The mind games will only get worse as you go, especially if you have any sort of "pre-morbid" self critical thoughts. If that makes any sense?!? lol Whenever you feel that negativity, I'd make sure to check in with someone or check in here. The outside, non biased opinion can really make a difference in dealing with our own self doubt, especially if it's coming from someone who has an understanding of where you need to be to get where you want to be.

Stay strong, keep killing it and you'll be amazed at how much can happen in 10 weeks. :)

Thanks, Cali....

I could estimate the bodyfat of anyone else from 20 ft away and give a pretty good number 9/10 times but for myself I'm completely blind. Hence the posting ;p

I will keep you guys updated. Progress is very hard to see from the trees... I feel like I'm watching paint dry and it can be very frustrating considering how much time and effort goes into the process.

It is SO helpful to have you and the others here. No one I get to see regularly "IRL" really gets it... Most of them don't understand why I want to do the sport at all let alone have an appreciation for the nuances between categories.

Anyway, thanks again. Your help is very very appreciated.

C

well i got me a weighted jump rope ,i was itching to try it, my regilar one i could do a good 8 minutes on it non stop ,and that was a really decent cardio scession, so i tried my new one, GAG!!! after 2 minutes i felt like barfing! I felt like i was back in boot camp! a man,did i sleep that night after doing 4 2 min scessions!Cutie Thanks I had no idea there were weighted ones out there!

I got one too, man what a challenge! The arms were burning after only a couple minutes. CB you are an animal! Keep up the hard work ;)

Reactions: ceo
Top Bottom