Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dear Diary... Love, CB

Reading this motivated me to do cardio again today. I'm taking it day by day. Reading everyone's journals keeps me doing it!

Reading this motivated me to do cardio again today. I'm taking it day by day. Reading everyone's journals keeps me doing it!

Nice, Slat!

I'm finishing up arms right now. Will have some nosh and then hit up cardio session 2.

Inside 11 weeks now. No messin' around.

well i got me a weighted jump rope ,i was itching to try it, my regilar one i could do a good 8 minutes on it non stop ,and that was a really decent cardio scession, so i tried my new one, GAG!!! after 2 minutes i felt like barfing! I felt like i was back in boot camp! a man,did i sleep that night after doing 4 2 min scessions!Cutie Thanks I had no idea there were weighted ones out there!

well i got me a weighted jump rope ,i was itching to try it, my regilar one i could do a good 8 minutes on it non stop ,and that was a really decent cardio scession, so i tried my new one, GAG!!! after 2 minutes i felt like barfing! I felt like i was back in boot camp! a man,did i sleep that night after doing 4 2 min scessions!Cutie Thanks I had no idea there were weighted ones out there!

Lol! Glad I could be of service ;)

Let me know when you've mastered it -- I've got plenty of tricks to keep it "interesting"

HIIT time again. Gotta stop dragging my feet on this. I make it so much worse with the procrastination two-step. Generally once I get going I have the thought "this is what I was avoiding?"

There's something about getting ones heart rate up to the 180s that seems intimidating from the couch. We forget the endorphins that will be there to carry us through. We forget that there is enjoyment in movement.

This is especially easy to forget if, like me, you have a history of somewhat masochistic exercise. I never used to "warm up" but these days find a more gentle transition from 0 to "all out" to be a little kinder.

That post was from this morning but never went through. Chaos is about to ensue at "my house" with the arrival of my niece and nephew. I am making a gracious exit off to a shmoooozy job interview event. Ugh. Tired today. Was out late for my brother's birthday last night. Definitely ready for a good night of sleep and it's not even noon yet... Guess that's why God made naps. Unfortunately, I don't think that's in the cards for me today :(

Top Bottom