Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle suggestions

mpm1

Looking for suggestions for a first cycle. 23yo, 6'3," 190Lbs, 14-16%bf. mostly concerned with gaining strength but would like to keep 10-15Lbs after cycle. I already have aifm on hand but need pct suggestions for whatever cycle you suggest, Thanks Guys!

There are many cycles that will help you achive your goals as in the end, it all boils down to your diet. IMO 500mg/week of Testosterone for 8-10 weeks would be perfect! cheap and effective

M18

How have your lifts moved over the past few months? The reason I ask is that you are quite light for someone at 6'3" especially at 15% BF. I tend to think that, unless you're an ectomorph, which I don't think likely at that BF, you have a great deal of natural mileage left in you and it'd be inefficient to jump onto gear at this stage.

Natural training and an improved diet are probably all you need for at least another couple of years. Train to get stronger and the extra size will come so long as you are taking in surplus calories.

blut wump said:
How have your lifts moved over the past few months? The reason I ask is that you are quite light for someone at 6'3" especially at 15% BF. I tend to think that, unless you're an ectomorph, which I don't think likely at that BF, you have a great deal of natural mileage left in you and it'd be inefficient to jump onto gear at this stage.

Natural training and an improved diet are probably all you need for at least another couple of years. Train to get stronger and the extra size will come so long as you are taking in surplus calories.

I have been lifting for stength mainly in yhe 4-8 rep range.3-5 sets depending on body part.but the strength gains have been very slow coming. maybe i just need to eat more but i'm scared of putting on too much fat.

MUSTANG_18 said:
There are many cycles that will help you achive your goals as in the end, it all boils down to your diet. IMO 500mg/week of Testosterone for 8-10 weeks would be perfect! cheap and effective

M18

Which test do you suggest? I was debating between Test E and Sust,what are the differences between the 2? Do you think that 250mgs per week is too little to see decent results?

Top Bottom