Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

CYCLE RESULTS!...posting updates to my current cycle of EQ/Test/Dbol/Winny here!

hey audio, i hear ya on the tt eq hunger being non-existant. i think eq hunger is all in the mind. One person said that eq makes them hungry, and now everyone who tries it eats like a mofo!! What brands are the rest of your goods, i.e. the cyp, winny, d-bol?

congrats bro.....i gained 40 lbs my first cycle of sust 600mgs wks 1-10 and fina 100mgs/day wks 7-10..i had alot of water retention but it too turned to muscle.....my buddy just started the same exact cycle..il keep ya posted how his goes

edII,
I mix the 1cc EQ and 1cc cyp, and shoot that on monday's and fridays, and shoot 1cc cyp on wednesdays.

ROADDOG,
i'm not taking anything for water retention. I don't seem to have a problem in that area since I'm naturally slim. The first few weeks, I got a little bloated in the arms from the Dbol, but that soon turned to muscle since week 5.

That doesn't quite make sense with your original post. In my experience, cyp is dosed at 200mg/ml. If this is the case with your gear, that would mean you are getting 600 mg Test Cyp/week.

B-

Top Bottom