Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cycle and supps

You should be taking a (1)Multivitamin/Mineral (2)BCAA's (3) Whey Protein Isolate off cycle and on cycle. On cycle add Fish Oil, Niacin, Milk Thistle or a Liver Detoxifier/Regenarator. I also take CLA, R-Alpha Lipoic Acid and Vitamin C.

bigjd69 said:
You should be taking a (1)Multivitamin/Mineral (2)BCAA's (3) Whey Protein Isolate off cycle and on cycle. On cycle add Fish Oil, Niacin, Milk Thistle or a Liver Detoxifier/Regenarator. I also take CLA, R-Alpha Lipoic Acid and Vitamin C.

benefits you see to using CLA on cycle? good call, i forgot to mention bcaa's/eaa's..

CLA is a good Antioxidant and has anticancer properties. It is also beneficial for reducing abdominal fat.

DannoMight said:
do you add goodies like t-shirts or shaker cups with orders over a certain $$$ amt?
Yup with orders of Infinite labs Juggernaut you get a free shaker cup.With Orders over $100 you get a free J.A.M tshirt.With orders of 2 juggernauts you get a free tshirt.

Just Add Muscle said:
You in Miami bro?You should stop by the store some time and visit us.
:evil: .They say we have the biggest OTC aas selection in all of south florida.

do you have a website just add?

Top Bottom