Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting without tren

im pro tren :)

The best cutting cycle is:-

Test P
Tren A
Mast

You are right tho, tren can have some seriously horrible sides, and you will get sick results from Test P & Mast alone. Wouldnt go with primo, i think its the most over rated shit ever. EQ is way cheaper and IMO way better. Var, Winny, TBol are all other options.

yea, primo sucks!!!

DSCN0062.jpg

DSCN0167.jpg

image1.JPG

it's the cleanest, most pure steroid out there. use it to bulk and cut. fuck i should get more recent pics, those are when i was 10lbs lighter

yea, primo sucks!!!

DSCN0062.jpg

DSCN0167.jpg

image1.JPG

it's the cleanest, most pure steroid out there. use it to bulk and cut. fuck i should get more recent pics, those are when i was 10lbs lighter

1. fuck winny!!!!!!!!!!! if you hate your lipids then go ahead and take it. Worst steroid ever made. Useless as tits on a bull.

2. Trens some damn good shit I have to admit I love it.

3. Test/primo/mast Is the bomb cycle for cutting.

4. ECA is gay and so 2001 liposred stack blows it away.

1. fuck winny!!!!!!!!!!! if you hate your lipids then go ahead and take it. Worst steroid ever made. Useless as tits on a bull.

Love Liposhread stack. But I also love ECA :heart:

Tren is off my list forever!! Worst acne I've ever had and still have even after being off it for 4 months! Sleepless nights with horrible drenching sweats!! What's the Fucking point?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've done a cutting stack with Test/Tren/Winny before and I looked SICK! I did have Clen in there as well. Just make sure your diet is on point. Abs are made neither in the gym nor the bathroom (The shooting room), but in the kitchen.

yea, primo sucks!!!

DSCN0062.jpg

DSCN0167.jpg

image1.JPG

Buff Guiodo alert!

run and hide your hair gel!

lol!!!

Also most E now available is impure and laced with large doses Gaufasenen, which is a Muscle Relaxant!
NOT GOOD!

Top Bottom