Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting without tren

sparkant

Hey guys , just about to start my annual cutting phase and intend on using aas to assist, i have only done 1 previous cycle for bulking , i have around 30lb to lose (which i manage every year after bulking all winter) but although i have acheived single digit body fat levls i have never gotten that really dry look im hoping that aas will help with this , i did jump the gun and i obtained 3 vials of tren a dosed at 75mg per ml but after reading what some of you guys have said it scares me to death (its worth noting i had zero sides from my test and deca cycle)but the sides from tren sound horible. i was thinking of using 100mg of test p and 100mg of masteron eod instead of the tren i am only gonna run this for around 8 weeks as i want to save it for the final stages of my diet i know i can probably do this without aas but i know i wont get that wafer thin looking skin any help would be great

yes mate i am 29 , i do worry about getting legit var though - dont want to end up with dbol or something and screw the whole thing up- could probably do test-masteron -winstrol will this help with the dry look i am after-thanks

if i wanted to shed while gaining lean mass i'd do test / primo / var

but less test than normal

250mg Test E
500-600mg Primo
50-80mg Var ED

lean bulker

400mg Test E
600mg Primo

yea bitch

The best cutting cycle is:-

Test P
Tren A
Mast

You are right tho, tren can have some seriously horrible sides, and you will get sick results from Test P & Mast alone. Wouldnt go with primo, i think its the most over rated shit ever. EQ is way cheaper and IMO way better. Var, Winny, TBol are all other options.

yes mate i am 29 , i do worry about getting legit var though - dont want to end up with dbol or something and screw the whole thing up- could probably do test-masteron -winstrol will this help with the dry look i am after-thanks

go to thesourcecheck.com and that will solve your var problem

That will do fine, just remember diet plays a key role in this also.

Get some lipoflame and lipostim to keep your metabolism up for the day.

RADAR

Last edited:
Top Bottom