Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting without tren

Hey guys , just about to start my annual cutting phase and intend on using aas to assist, i have only done 1 previous cycle for bulking , i have around 30lb to lose (which i manage every year after bulking all winter) but although i have acheived single digit body fat levls i have never gotten that really dry look im hoping that aas will help with this , i did jump the gun and i obtained 3 vials of tren a dosed at 75mg per ml but after reading what some of you guys have said it scares me to death (its worth noting i had zero sides from my test and deca cycle)but the sides from tren sound horible. i was thinking of using 100mg of test p and 100mg of masteron eod instead of the tren i am only gonna run this for around 8 weeks as i want to save it for the final stages of my diet i know i can probably do this without aas but i know i wont get that wafer thin looking skin any help would be great

if u already bought the tren y waste them , just start with small doses like 37.5mg (1/2 cc) eod and since it's ace it will leave ur system in a couple of days if the sides were not tolerable, remember everybody reacts differently to any aas, u just have to experience it to know how it will work for u.
good luck bro

if u already bought the tren y waste them , just start with small doses like 37.5mg (1/2 cc) eod and since it's ace it will leave ur system in a couple of days if the sides were not tolerable, remember everybody reacts differently to any aas, u just have to experience it to know how it will work for u.
good luck bro
thanks for your help, even if i dont use the tren this time it will keep till 2014 (or so it says on the vials) i just want to acheive the goals listed , im sure i can get to single digits with no aas at all ( i have done in the past ) but this time i want to be super shredded if tren is the only one then so be it but im sure sticking to a strict diet /cardio/training program whilst already feeling like crap from the diet will be even harder when dealing with the sides from tren ,i had zero sides from my test/deca other than a bit of shrinkage in the nuts but after hcg and nolva they soon returned to there former glory:)

Top Bottom