Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting, but doing something wrong, please offer your opinions.

~peaches~ said:
Finally got off my ass and checked Fitday, here are the totals:

Totals 1536 36 98 205

I entered the diet I had previously posted and I am following. Are the carbs a bit to high? Should I take the PB out of my diet and use fish oil and flax for fat? Should I maybe cycle my carbs? Last question, what about PROP, should I add this in as stated above?

No don't add prop. If your DIET & TRAINING PROGRAMS aren't already solid, throwing in AAS is not going to be the magic bullet. It is ONLY A SUPPLEMENT to an already tight regimen. Just curious - are you already aware of all the potential and pretty much expected sides of test prop? Its not just a "diet aid".

Sassy69 said:
No don't add prop. If your DIET & TRAINING PROGRAMS aren't already solid, throwing in AAS is not going to be the magic bullet. It is ONLY A SUPPLEMENT to an already tight regimen. Just curious - are you already aware of all the potential and pretty much expected sides of test prop? Its not just a "diet aid".

I have researched it extensively to see what sides women have while on it,what long term effects is present, I am not to thrilled about even taking it into consideration, I do not want facial hair and an enlarged clit :rolleyes: . I understand nothing will help with fat loss, and that diet is key. I took it into consideration because when I have dieted down in the past, I lost muscle, and I do not want to do that this time, prop would be low 25mg every 3 days.

My SO suggested Var, but I am hesitant about anything until my diet is working for me!

is that cals/fat/carbs/pro? Yes it is :)

I'd swap the pb for some EFA's then - or simply add them. The caloric levels look low for your weight but if you are stalled then it sounds to me like something else metabolic/body/phys is going on there and I'm no expert :D

imystify said:
I'd swap the pb for some EFA's then - or simply add them. The caloric levels look low for your weight but if you are stalled then it sounds to me like something else metabolic/body/phys is going on there and I'm no expert :D

Okay, I will take the PB out. As far as calories go, yes they are low, but I have upped them before with the help of a nutrionist, he upped them to 2200 a day and I gained 11 pounds in two weeks, and it wasnt water. I suffered some ED in the past (over 7 years ago) and I swear it screwed my metabolism up!

~peaches~ said:
I have researched it extensively to see what sides women have while on it,what long term effects is present, I am not to thrilled about even taking it into consideration, I do not want facial hair and an enlarged clit :rolleyes: . I understand nothing will help with fat loss, and that diet is key. I took it into consideration because when I have dieted down in the past, I lost muscle, and I do not want to do that this time, prop would be low 25mg every 3 days.

My SO suggested Var, but I am hesitant about anything until my diet is working for me!

is that cals/fat/carbs/pro? Yes it is :)

What is unit on the fat/ carb/ pro - %, grams, cals? -- I'm interested in the % of each.

No AAS is going to help - not Var, not Prop, nothing. And Var has the possibility of THE EXACT SAME SIDES AS PROP. Peole say Var is a "mild AAS" - and mild it CAN be, but the possibility of sides STILL exists. AAS is not the answer here, not yet.

If you know diet is key and AAS would not help with fat loss - then what is the goals of adding AAS now? If you are afraid of muscle loss, then use your diet to combat that and chill out on all the freaking SS cardio.

I'd like to know the %s of the macros in your diet too.

If you gained 11 pounds in 2 weeks (not water) on 2200 - were you COMPLETELY sedentary then? Because you gain 11 lbs in 14 days, that is almost a pound a day - meaning you would need a surplus of around 3000 calories a day. I find that unlikely. You might have gained SOME weight, but some of it must have been water.

Newbie asking for help with T3/Albuterol/DNP

hello All,

I am new to the board, just officially registered but I have been researching for months.

I was hoping for some help.
>
>I recently purchased some DNP, albuterol and t3. while I was
>waiting for
>the DNP I wanted to start a cycle of T3/albuterol but wanted to
>know what
>would be the best dosages. I have both in liquid form from a
>reliable
>source that has been mentioned on almost every board I have
>visited.
>
>Here is what I have:
>
>Liquid Albuterol (in favor of clen, I did not like the shakes I
>got and read
>that albuterol was a bit better)
>30ml - 4mg/ml
>
>
>Liquid T3
>30 ml - 50mcg/ml
>
>Both come with the regular droppers with the black top.
>
>Any help would be greatly appreciated. My goal is to lose some
>serious body
>fat before July 2007 but ofcourse I want to be safe.

Here are my stats:

5 8 220lbs - goal weight 150

Current workout (almost non existent because of a crazy work schedule - 20 hr days)
previous workout (2 or 3 times a week boxing with a trainer, with 20-45 minutes of cardio a day)

"Diet"

Pretty poor because I work nights but most often I try and eat high protein low carbs (burger no bun, with a little ketchup for taste, chicken breast, turkey)...I dont get much sleep so even with a great diet I would probably need alot of help. Also, I dont each much but I do tend to binge because I wait so long to eat and i usually get one meal a day, on a good day two meals.

My plan is to return to try and return to 5-6 small meals a day even if i have to force myself and drink lots of water instead of ginger ale like I do now.

EDITED BY SHADOW TO SAY:

THIS POST HAS NO PLACE ON SOMEONE ELSE'S THREAD AND I'M NOT EVEN GOING TO GET INTO THE USE OF DNP.

I WILL GIVE YOU AN OPPORTUNITY TO COPY/PASTE THIS ON AN APPROPRIATE THREAD.

Last edited by a moderator:
50 mg prop ETD

Whoa

the problem isnt the HIIT...and until you can post up a bf% - you DONT know if you are losing fat or not.

Your cals are a bit too low actually.

at 220 - your daily cals should not be below 200 at a MINIMUM - throw in the activity and I bet a months supply of YES thatyou are stripping lbm.

If so - forget about steady state cardio.....stick to the HIIT and bump up your intake of healthy fats and do NOT drop the Pbutter - you cals are too low as it is.

Do this.....follow my Shadow Project plan.....its a sticky on this forum in terms of weights and cardio and add the changes I suggested for your current diet and watch the fat begin to drop off

Re: Newbie asking for help with T3/Albuterol/DNP

My bad, I placed the question in a new thread already after realizing it posted within someone else's thread.

Re: Newbie asking for help with T3/Albuterol/DNP

wannabe2000 said:
My bad, I placed the question in a new thread already after realizing it posted within someone else's thread.

No prob.

and thanks

Top Bottom