Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting, but doing something wrong, please offer your opinions.

The Shadow said:
Your cals are a bit too low actually.

at 220 - your daily cals should not be below 200 at a MINIMUM - throw in the activity and I bet a months supply of YES thatyou are stripping lbm.

If so - forget about steady state cardio.....stick to the HIIT and bump up your intake of healthy fats and do NOT drop the Pbutter - you cals are too low as it is.
Thanks, Shadow! I was just about to say this to her myself.

At first glance, I saw your macros and your cals and didn't think anything of it -- but then I remembered you're 220!

Ok -- long and short -- I was once 260, 5'5" and now I'm 165 (look to be 150, though, because of the 10 to 12 lbs of muscle I put on this year)... and the last 30 lbs of fat I lost this year was due to clean diet and hard training, similar to what you have described.

HOWEVER... the first 80 lbs I lost using WeightWatchers and when I started using FitDay, Ulter's recommendation for me was 300 calories a day HIGHER than what WWers had me eating. I freaked out and for the first 2 months I swear I asked him daily if he was sure I wouldn't get fat.

So did your nutritionist recommend too many calories for your diet? Maybe: I do think 2200 is too high. But at 185#, I was eating 1600, so if I use that same ratio for you, it looks like 1950 calories a day is necessary for you to fuel your body and especially your active lifestyle.

What were you eating when talking to the nutritionist that caused you to gain that weight you speak up? Was it still a clean diet?

It hurts my heart to know you are eating so clean and working hard at the gym and not seeing results! :worried: Listen to the people here and they'll get you through it -- plateaus CAN be broken, and progress WILL be found, I'm sure. :rose:

Thank for the replies ladies, for a second there I thought someone was selling T3 ( which I have already tried..haha)

I had my BF checked, she had to test it three times first was 32,34, 35, and of coarse she went with the highest :worried:
That is absoululy horrible! So I have tweaked my diet and training, I am going to try split training and a little extra cals but more cardio as well.

8 years ago I weighed 293, three years ago on a starvation diet and two hours of cardio a day I got to 135. One year after that I realized that was not the way to keep my weight off and I was doing more harm than good. I look my best around 170, size 10/12, and that will be my goal. I know I can do this, it is just hard for me not to say forget it, let me starve myself, like I once did, and get this weight off. I think that instead of my looking at the whole picture and getting frustrated I need to step back and really look at my macros and training and tweak as I go. My goal is to lose atleast 2 pounds a week. I woudl start a journal, but I journal somewhere else and it would be a pain in the ass to keep up with both :)

Thank you ladies for the advice.

i also enjoy a good old full meal once in a while.. but it tends to come back and haunt you. but what really haunted before is the decrease of my bust size when i started working out. NO SPAMMING PLEASE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom