Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Curvy Expose' ~ Progress & Photo Journal

Wow! I have tryed to view your photo's before & they were deleted.
You have completely transformed yourself!
Kudos CM~ you look beautiful. :)

the_alcatraz said:
Wow. I'm stunned at your transformation. You look like an ad for subway :)
It helps a lot that you're beautiful, loving, caring, motivated and inspirational.

omega2.jpg

all the whey said:
LMAO! Exactly! I'm too cheap for Subway three times a day. I do eat there on occasion and they have a huge cardboard cutout of him standing with his old fatty pants. My kids always say "Mommy! Why are his pants so big?" I said "Well, babe, if you eat too much unhealthy food..." and my DD cut me off, "Then you have to have big pants?!" So funny! :chomp:

localgirl said:
Wow! I have tryed to view your photo's before & they were deleted.
You have completely transformed yourself!
Kudos CM~ you look beautiful. :)
Thanks so much! I hate that the photo hosting site keeps deleting them but I'll use tinypic and maybe they'll leave me alone, lol! Anyway, thanks Localgirl!

thandie said:
Wow, you look great. It's like a different person. Keep up the good work... :dance2:
I FEEL totally different too!

amie said:
G~friend,
you keep up the awesome work I always look forward to reading your posts! you are gorgeous!!!
Amie :)
Whoa! Amie, you are so beautiful. Thanks for your kind words!

Mo'Muscles said:
just jumping in here to say KEEP IT UP! You are beautiful and doing a fantastic job!
Setting a great example for everyone you come near!!
:bigkiss:

the_alcatraz said:
Wow. I'm stunned at your transformation. You look like an ad for subway :)
It helps a lot that you're beautiful, loving, caring, motivated and inspirational.
HAHAHAH! See Alcatraz, there's so much more to me than a genius' mind :p

Big respect for posting your fat photos.

You are going to make a HUGE difference to so many women.

I think that being a fattie at one stage in your life is actually a blessing in disguise.

Just think if you had never had to learn about training and diet, and then got really fat at 40 or 50.

SO much more difficult to make changes then, and it is highly unlikely you will ever get in peak condition.

You still can while you are in your 30s.

:)

Keep it up Curvy you have a really beautiful bone and body structure, you and I'm sure others will be blown away as you reach your goals.

:D

Stop Traffic girlfriend and smile large.

WOW keep up the awsome work.. You are making huge progress !
takes some balls to post the before . But even bigger balls to post the transformation pics as you are doing the program !

Oh thanks you guys. Ya know? My fatty pics are horrible and I know that. I didn't even smile, lol.

But I am just so freaking OVER MYSELF that I don't even care if anyone know how fat I was and how curvy I still am.

Maybe I should change my name to bigmommyballs. lol.

curvymommy said:
Oh thanks you guys. Ya know? My fatty pics are horrible and I know that. I didn't even smile, lol.

But I am just so freaking OVER MYSELF that I don't even care if anyone know how fat I was and how curvy I still am.

Maybe I should change my name to bigmommyballs. lol.

I knew I liked you from the first time you posted!!!

How bout MommyWithBallsofSteel!!!! :lmao:

It has been my pleasure to see you evolve.

Top Bottom