Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique my pic 8 weeks after bulking cycle

big dog

This is me at 203 lbs 8 weeks after my cutting cycle(about 6 weeks ago). Im currently in the beginning of my 2nd week of cutting (test/winny/fina).
I know I do not have the physique to compete, but what areas do you think I need to work on in my bulking phase next winter. Thanks for the constructive criticism.

you look like you are well on your way! Good size and everything seems to be in proportion,,,,can't see your back or legs but other then that keep up the work....BTW next time you scan something,use your photeditting program(photoshop or paintpro) to crop the image, that way you could cut out your head and the bottom of the photo.

Looks good, but your upper chest and forearms could use some work, also couldnt see your legs with those pants on, this is "constructive" bro, keep up the good work.......

Thanks bros, yes my upper chest needs work along with bicep peak.
I will try to get a pic of my legs up, they are probably my best Bodypart.

My legs are probably my best Body part, even though I went two years w/out training them. I had to let my upper body catch up, I have only been training them for 6 months. I will try to take a pict this week.

Top Bottom