Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Crazy for carbs

N

natglutes

Holly shit...........I dont know what happened the other day.............I coudnt get enough carbs...............4bagels,10 rice cakes(white cheddar) MRB..............that's all I was craving all day...........it shows...........now Im retaining water:bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Just take some ephedrine..totally kills my carb craving..and if that doesnt work, take in a huge salad consisting of romaine lettuce , cheese (non fat if you are NOT on a high fat diet), onions, cucumbers, and put a little oil or low cal italian dressing (1 gram of carbs and 2 grams of fat) on it...munch til your full..

or do what i do when i'm dieting: tell yourself got dammit, dieting is SUPPOSE to be hard and I'm gonna get through dis mudda fucka :)

Hey Small...........Im craving a mcdonald's french fries........
Thanks Kak............I did take Thermo Lean....didnt help.......Ive been pretty good with my diet, until the other day..........Must be PMS:) I need to look good for my vacation in July.......ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh dammit........
Ok ok ok I love protein protein protein..............:kaioken:

natglutes said:
Hey Small...........Im craving a mcdonald's french fries........
Thanks Kak............I did take Thermo Lean....didnt help.......Ive been pretty good with my diet, until the other day..........Must be PMS:) I need to look good for my vacation in July.......ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh dammit........
Ok ok ok I love protein protein protein..............:kaioken:

yeah i've noticed with my girlfriends in the past that when they are PMS'ing, they always ask for candy and choclate-type foods....guess its normal..wonder if PMS'ing lowers glucose levels in the blood, therefore causing people to crave carbs??/ I dunno, I'm not gonna be an M.D., just a chiropractor :)

If you are dieting, try norephedrine. It seems to be a better appetite suppresant for me than ephedrine. A cheat day or cheat meal every once in a while will help too.

Top Bottom