Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

continue with school or stay at union job?

Can you run a packet sniff? My ports are wide open. Ping me, ping me hard

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using EliteFitness

Is there any intrusion prevention that would keep me from running a trace route from your front port to the back door? I'll assume you've done a virus scan and there is no need to encapsulate our packets to allow for free unsecured data flow between hosts once the back door is found?

Fuck I'm so hard.

Is there any intrusion prevention that would keep me from running a trace route from your front port to the back door? I'll assume you've done a virus scan and there is no need to encapsulate our packets to allow for free unsecured data flow between hosts once the back door is found?

Fuck I'm so hard.

Fuck you're a potty mouth.
I'll have you know I only use secure encrypted connections, I don't just use open source programs or share my damn network you know, its secured through WEP and has a hexadecimal password!

Good day sir! *does system restore to yesterday and turns firewalls back on*

Fuck you're a potty mouth.
I'll have you know I only use secure encrypted connections, I don't just use open source programs or share my damn network you know, its secured through WEP and has a hexadecimal password!

Good day sir! *does system restore to yesterday and turns firewalls back on*

I was just about to spray malicious code in your back door too, it would have overrode all your system resources like a bawse.

If it were me I would quit my job and become a physical therapist. yes it's tough leaving a secure union job that pays good and has good benefits, pension, etc. but the tougher thing to live with is the regret you will have for not following your dreams

Sent from my Z750C using EliteFitness

Btw Zwhit

FSU will beat Bama in the BCS NC game.

You can write that down

I think so too. I'm glad Oregon got out of the way. title game would've been another dud had they gotten in.

I wouldn't be surprised if bama lost a game before then though.

Other than being a successful entrepreneur...Your best bet is being employed by the federal government.

but wouldnt that damage my chances of being a professional arm model?

i just got all the major corporations logos henna'd onto my left tricep

Thanks guys for all your thoughts, I really would eventually like to be a PT but it depends on how much school I can fit around my current job.

I thin the best situation for me right now is to:

Take 1/2 time to 3/4 time school while still keeping union job
Keep paying debt, 401k, savings
Wait till I either get a set schedule at my union job, or my brother buys the shipping warehouse for seeds
Then go to school full time while I work for my bro since he will be flexible with my schedule

I think this is the best plan. Oh also sinc e I have 2 kids I get to go to Sac State for free, plus get grants. Obviously not the maximum amount unless I go full time. And also a student loan if I want. Just depends on how much I can take without being overwhelmed with work and kids as well.

In my eyes, Id rather sacrifice family time NOW when the boys are still young and not gonna remember much, rather than later and theyre in high school and IM still going to school. I just want to be financially secure and to teach them that they can do it, if I can get my bachelors and become a PT while having 2 kids and working full time they can do whatever they set their minds to as well.

Top Bottom