Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clomid powder taken with water?

rram

Got some clomid powder for my pct but I want to know if I can take 50mg with water or do I have to suspend it? I am nearing the end of my first cycle taking 250mg 2x/wk test e. I am 34, 5'9 and 220lbs. I have gained 26lbs so far and strength is way up.
I just need some info from veterans if its ok to take clomid powder with water or have to cap it and take it in pill form. thanks

Got some clomid powder for my pct but I want to know if I can take 50mg with water or do I have to suspend it? I am nearing the end of my first cycle taking 250mg 2x/wk test e. I am 34, 5'9 and 220lbs. I have gained 26lbs so far and strength is way up.
I just need some info from veterans if its ok to take clomid powder with water or have to cap it and take it in pill form. thanks

Get some empty 50mg capsules an cap the powder.

I went online and couldn't find 50mg caps, the smallest I could find was 200mg. I have have to add some filler if I decide to go with caps. I just thought maybe just taking it with water or juice would still have the same effect as the pill form.

I went online and couldn't find 50mg caps, the smallest I could find was 200mg. I have have to add some filler if I decide to go with caps. I just thought maybe just taking it with water or juice would still have the same effect as the pill form.

I guess fill it up a 1/4 of the way

Top Bottom