Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cardio on stationary bike

FireForEffect

I am thinking about getting a stationary bike so I can do cardio in the mornings in my apartment. Do any of you do this? I cannot really afford a treadmill for my place but bikes seem relatively cheap. Anyone know how much I could get a used one for? Does play it again sports sell them?

Was thinking of getting a bike aslo. Its boring sitting on the bikes in the gym for cardio. Nothing good on the tv sets hanging from the cieling, plus if you go at peak hours your sandwhiched between people who amazing sweat more and smell more than you do. Plus its hard to fart and escape the range of death it causes. At home you can point all the fans you want at yourself.

Yeah ideally I would like to find a used one, you know how many people buy this kind of thing and it ends up a coat rack. I dont want to pay more than maybe a couple hundred bucks for one. Surely I can find some fat ass who isn't using theirs and wants to get rid of it. Maybe I should check the papers classifieds.

Top Bottom