Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cant Find Animal's DNP Diet and Pre-Diet

My Supp= Roids!

Does anyone have animals DNP pre-diet and diet including supps? I need to know exactly what to eat and when to eat it.

Had it before and lost it, please help.

Here are some post that I have saved over the past few weeks, on a DNP cycle currently

DNP CYCLE

- go Isometric on the diet @ around 10-15X BW
- do AM empty stomach cardio for 30 min every morning
- have a fan pointed at you AT ALL TIMES
- carb deplete for a couple days before starting
- be patient, the results will most likely com POST-cycle

Good luck!
-
Cuts has them all, the only one that I would add is make sure you drink alot of water!

If you can afford to, some supplementation helps. This is off the top of my head, but should be a close approximation of what you need:

Multivit
Extra Vit. C (1-2 g a day)
Glycerin/Glycerol-1 tablespoon 3x daily
Taurine 2-5g a day
Some recommend pyruvate at 2-5 g a day, others say it doesn't really matter
Extra potassium and magnesium would help too as you are sweating a lot.
Report this post to a moderator |

along with the above suggestions, potassium citrate. helps with the blood acidity. drink drink and drink...water.

the combination of a 60 degree room and a high powered fan should be sufficient for keeping you cool. don't underestimate the power of the fan.

split your doses to decrease the intensity of the heat and other sides. so if you're taking 3 caps, take them every 8 hours. if you need 2 caps, 12 hours, 4 caps 6 hours. if you wan't 500mg, instead of breaking up a cap take a 200mg cap every 10 hours.

You'll probably get crazy carb cravings, and if you succumb to them, you'll decrease the effectivity of your cycle. When sheer will power is not enough, there's two things that work well for me that I'd suggest:
1) ECA - will help slightly suppress the appetite and will boost energy
2) Phenteramine/Adipex - EXCELLENT appetite suppressor

Hope this helps.

DNP is actuallt very sparing on the muscle. If you would be stacking I would definitly say fina/winny/primo or anavar.

Using three of those (definitly fina/winny) Will help,

but you definitly don't need it. It will also help to get a good workout seems you will be feeling like shit. I respect animals posyt, but don't waste your money on all that. I did and it didn't do much at all. Either way your going to be hot and misserable, good luck

it doesn't really matter when you hit the dnp in relation to your AS cycle. just keep in mind that after about 3-4 days of dnp you're not going to be able to work out very intensely and this carries over to 2-3 days post dnp cycle. for your first dnp cycle you'll probably play it safe, so you're not going to feel that miserable, but when you decide to push it, going to the gym or even work, will be very difficult. for this reason i like to save the dnp cycles for in between AS cycles so i can maximize my workouts while on AS. it's just a personal preference, but i think it would be a waste of AS to not workout while you're on it.

1st cycle: 3/4 days of a conservative dose, then 7/8 days of a more appropriate dose.

there's some good info on a thread posted by roidranger about advice for a dnp cycle. it's somewhere on this page still.

5'5" 160 is not that large.

start at 200mg/day for 3 days to make sure your body can tolerate dnp and that you have no bad reactions like allergies or vomiting. bump this up to 400mg/day for the next 3 days and if you can tolerate this go up to 500mg/day. since you'll most likely have 200mg caps, take the caps at 10 hour intervals and this will yield ~500mg/day. do 500mg/day for 3 days and if this is still ok on your body go up to 600mg/day (1 cap every 8 hours). don't go beyond this on your first cycle.

then thats whatll ill do 8on, 7off and if alright ill repeat it...

.. does that count your 1st three days in there or would it actually be 11 days at first??????

ill start at 400mg for at least 3 days as you say, and if ok move to 600mg--for the other 5 days

ill carb deplete for 4 days prior to use

and use creatine for 3-5 days once im done

ill take:
multi vit
lots of vit C
magnesium and potassium citrate
taurine 2-5g
glycerol

eca stack for cravings
and maybe GHB for sleep

have to have a box fan on top of my normal fan and air at-least at 70

TANNING OR BEACH IS PROBALY NOT RECOMMENDED AT ALL IS IT??? OR WHAT IM SAYING IS DO I NEED TO STAY AWAY FOR HEALTH REASONS OR WILL I JUST WANT TO????

WELL heres a short summary--let me know what you think and what may have been left out!!!!

Yesterday I took my last cap of dnp. My c ycle was 400mg/ day for 10 days but as I felt a little better than i thought i would do i decided to bump the dose up to 600 mg for day 7 and 8! Afterwords I can say that those 600 mgs aday was too much for me it wasnt fun at all!! So I dont think I will do 600 mgs again. But the results so far are fantastic!!!!! I have lost about 10 kg´s and about 9-10 cm´s on my waist!!!!!! I dont know if I will lose more since i think that some other members of this board have said that the some of the results comes a couple of days after you have finished the cykle?? The thing thath was the most pain in the ass was all the sweatings, I couldnt even breath without sweating floods. But after all it was worth it! On monday I will start my winny/d-bol/t-3 cycle, do you guys think I should add some clen to get harder? Or shall i wait untill the end of the cykle (short heavy one.30 days!).
By the way does anyone know when the sweatings are supposed to stop?? I still sweat like a frigging pig!!!!

How is your vascularity? Were you able to work out at 400mg per day?

Well, my vascularity is better but not good, I do have a problem with that!! In these 10 days I should have trained 7 times but I trained 5 times so i missed 2 workouts due to the DNP. But belive me these training sessions were NOT fun at all!! Wery weak, but i was there!

hello bro! Of course i will try to help you if i can! First you are going to sweat-a lot! so sleep on towels! I got hot from day one but most people say day 4 is worst. I dont think u shall use more than 400 mg/ day for 10 days on your first cykle. Eat low carb diet, try to aim for 60-100 gram carbs and lots of protein and fish oil! drinka lot of fluids, i drank about 12 litres a day. have at least 3 grams vit. c and lots of vit, e and lots of fish oil. Try to go to the gym, it wont be any good workouts but try. if u dont work out u will lose muscle. if u have the energy do some light cardio and if u can prepare yourself with a fan both at work and at home! if there are any more specific questions feel free to mail me! good luck! // freddan

ATP= Adenosine-tri-phosphate
Its like a unit of energy, its created in michtocondria throught the krebs cycle through glucose metabolism.(DNP interferes with it).
( i might be wrong on a few parts of this, i havent taken Bio in awhile and i can confuse krebs and calvin cycles).

ATP, like the bro said, stands for Adenosine tri-phosphate.

The molecule is known as an "energy" molecule but I figured since we were on a role here talking about cellular respiration that I'd explain why its an energy molecule.

Adenosine can be pictured as the head of the molecule and each of the phosphates (3) are tailes attatched to it. These phosphate tails are chemically repelling each other like the like poles of a magnet. But the adenosine head has such a tight attraction to the phosphate tails that it keeps them intact... It can be thought of as a gun with the hammer cocked.. all you have to do is pull the trigger and bam! The energy is contained in the repulsion of these tails and when one tail breaks off, BAM! a spark of energy is released. This causes a chain reaction by exploding the ATP molecules around it and as they loose a tail, there is an accumilation of energy likend unto an atomic bomb splitting the atoms of the surronding area in a chain reaction. The molecule can now be called adenosine di-phosphate (ADP) as it now only has 2 tails. These tails are also repelling each other, but the amount of energy that this molecule contains has dropped signifigantly... there's not much energy in ADP. So the body want to convert it back into ATP so it can be used again. Here's where creatine comes in. Creatine monohydrate is converted into creatine phosphate in the body. It takes energy to make ATP... the energy to put the phosphate into ADP comes from the electron transport chain in the mitochondria. Energy is released as H+ is pulled across the chain to join O2- to make water. Enzymes (ATP synthase) couple this energy to add a phosphate tail to ADP making ATP. Then the cycle starts all over again.

Top Bottom