Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cannot sleep need HELP!!!!

Have had the problem

I'm a colllege student and last year I got hit with Insomnia and anxitiy so bad I had to leave school. For me Ambien would just knock me out for 2-3 hours and then I would be awake. Sonota was the next drug I was prescribed and it didn't so anything. I have a good general doctor and he wasn't sure of the next move so I got refered to a psychologist and he prescribed me Klonopin and Dalmain which are 2 serious drugs. They brought me out of a situation where I thought I was never going to sleep again. I know they have their sides but to me at the time the sleep was well worth it. I only take them now when it is needed but they definitly helped me. Insomnia is the one weakness I have in the world, but man it really can fuck with me. Smoking weed also helped, and not to preach but you should honestly try praying, it has always works for me, god will take care of you just be patient.Best of luck.

Top Bottom