Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cannot sleep need HELP!!!!

Ambien is a good choice and doctors presribe it a lot more easily than harsh stuff like Valium. Ambien produces no hang-over the next day and it´s not very addictivce. Xanax, Valium and Versed are very addictive and will make you feel hung over in the morning.

Are you taking bromo with youre fina? I just broke off my cycle in the fina part because of insomnia and extreme fatigue.My cough also was so bad I got a script for antibiotcs but nothing worked till I finally stopped the fina and bromo.I dont if I screwed up the filtering or am just one of those people that was not able to make the adjustment.You never mentioned night sweats but mine were very extreme. Youre insomnia will drive you into the ground and set you up to possibly get sick.It took me one week from my last fina shot before i could sleep again an am trying to salvage the last of my cycle with prop and winny. If it gets to rough dont be afraid to stop tha fina because you are going to still have a rough week after you stop. The old VET saying of listen to youre body applies very strongly here an I would not wish the suffering I went thru on my worst enemy. Im still digging up information that I missed on my pre cycle planning as I want to know where my mistakes are.Its a rough come down so good luck bro and dont be as hard headed as I was because it hurt bad.FINA is some serious shit...billyd

hmmm

Fonz: wondering what the rationalization is in reference of the "hard drugs" to "moderate drugs." Ambien isn't a hard drug, at least compared to xanax and 50mg of Valium.

IMO, safest sleep aid is you know what....:havoc: :D

i took some GNC preventative sleep formla pills last night. they actually worked pretty well. they got 5-HTP/Kava Kava/Melatonin. one pill =2mg melatonin, 90mg (50%) kava, 50mg griffonia seed (20% 5-HTP or 10mg 5-HTP). 5-HTP knocks me down hard, i took it in the mornings before (as well as paxil). and kava always worked for me with valerian. melatonin never did much for me. but this combo seems to work. i'll try it again tonight to see if it was a fluke. :D i am waiting on some xanax and valium myself if it doesn't get snagged (probably will since it is actually for a real life problem this time of anxiety). usually don't have too much of a problem sleeping unless i take Ephedrine/caffeine past 2:00 (i go to bed at about 1:00). if you get about 10 hours or so inbetween.....you should be able to stay on the NYC. or else just take a big dose in the morning and leave it alone for 12 hours. that will work too. also some AAS keep me up if taken at bedtime.

Unisom sleep GELS....these knock you out and don't leave you sluggish in the morning.

Other than that, some GHB would do you justice. That is, if you can find it.

If you have to take it after 4pm then weed is the answer you are looking for.

I have never had a problem with Ambien, that shit is awesome!! too bad my insurers limit me to 10pills per month!!! :mad: :mad:

Top Bottom