Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you workout when you have Pancreatitis?

Hellawulf

So I just went to the hopsital today for very severe pain in my abdomen, and was diagnosed with Pancreatitis, but I didn't even ask if I could work out, I was pumped up on lorotab and I was in pain, so it kinda skipped my mind, anyone ever had it, and did ya'll keep working out through it? I'd be doing my Monday workout of 5x5 tomorrow (Incline Bench, Squat, Row), plus a crossfit workout. Also how long did it last too? I've been sick for two weeks, but it today it got to the point where I couldn't fuction, so I had to go to the doctor.

Yes you can. I just got over it a monthish or so ago. YOu do realize that chances are you will get it again and again. Once you have had it once they say you will get it again.
Train smart and don't overdo it.

Well they pretty much believe that I got it from the binge drinking at the beginning of the school year, so it should be acute and not chronic, but I haven't been drinking for the last month anways because I've been working on my diet so this pretty much gaurantees that I won't be drinking anymore, so hopefully I won't get it again, but yah, my arm is sore from the IV (never had one before) so I'm gonna try to workout and not expect awesome lifts.

call the hospital you where treated that and ask them.

Bills Starr's 5x5, I guess it doesn't matter now because I did, it prob wouldn't have hurt if I left off the final touhes with abs though, now my stomach hurts... Monday is normally Flat Bench, Squat, Pendlay Row, I substituted Incline Bench for flat bench...

Top Bottom