Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can i get rid of gyno from a cycle ayear ago?

rperry

i got gyno from a cycle a year ago when i did not take nolva. i have taken it since then but only at 10mg per day for 14 days. also getting ready to do a big cycle this christmas with lots of sust and d-bol. im goint to take nolva at the first sing of problems but what should i do noe. can i get rid of it before then?????

once you get gyno you gotta get it cut out. is it full blown gyno or just some fatty tissue under the nips? if it's just fatty tissue gyno some yohimbine HCL applied topically will help.

oh shit.. i never thought of that. good looking out ragin.. seriously. i was contemplating hgh for it's localized fat loss properties. i think i'll give the old yohimbine hcl a try.. now if i can just find that article that george sent to us by email that tells you how to use it

Man... I'm not sure what your asking. Maybe it's just me but that post is confusing as hell.

You got gyno a year ago... do you still have it? Are you asking how to get rid of last years gyno that you still have?

Or are you concerned about preventing the gyno before it starts on your upcomming cycle?

If that's the case, I wouldn't wait until you get symptoms to take nolva.

Take clomid at 50 mgs eod throughout the cycle. This will help keep the gyno away to begin with. I'm very gyno prone myself, and without clomid during my cycles, I'd have a giant pair of floppy manboobs.

decem, go to page two of the threads and check out marophage's thread on yo hcl. its a good one. peace.

Don't you learn your lesson or are you just plain dumb? You said you got gyno from d's w/o an anti-estrogen and now at christmas time you want to do a cycle of not only d's but also test and you are going "to have the novs on hand in case". WTF do you think is going to happen, that this time you may not need the novs? What I am trying to say is take the novs, at least 10mgs a day, from day one of your cycle. Otherwise the gyno you have now is going to become much worse. If you can get arimidex it is a better choice at .5mgs a day.
As for getting rid of gyno it is possible for some. I got rid of pretty bad gyno by taking 1mg of arimidex a day. It got rid of it all. In some the gyno will go away in time in others it will not go away without surgery. I also know some who have gotten rid of gyno with 40mgs a day of novs but that did not work for me. Try the arimidex and if that does not work consult a surgen. But never take test or d's ect. without an anti-estrogen again.

it is not full blown gyno but the start. its soft tissue and makes my nipple face down a little. by no means its not an all out case but its noticable.

In his yohimbe hcl thread, macro mentioned besides yohimbe you can also use arimidex and pgf2a to help get rid of gyno. If you want to use something throughout your cycle make it the arimidex. I believe it was stew that posted an article that linked tamoxifen to testicular cancer. Keep the nolva on hand just in case, but use arimidex throughout.

Top Bottom