Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Busted & sentenced

Amen to that....Im about to order HGH from China I hope to god i dont get busted im already on probabation for some weed....

actually HGH isn't controlled.. they almost gave the GH i had back to me, they're double checking on it now

its restricted (prescription required), but not a scheduled / controlled substance

it would most likely just be intercepted and taken away from you unless you were ordering some insane amount and had reason to believe you were profiting from it

still though, china is flagged up the ass w/ customs so be safe

Now im paranoid as f*ck....ordered from a domestic source about a week ago...not as serious as ordering powders from overseas but the last thing i want is the police knocking at my door

Hey, I was wondering how dangerous it is to buy a bottle of dianabol. Whats the rate of it being checked out by someone.

PARANOID!

Hey, I was wondering how dangerous it is to buy a bottle of dianabol. Whats the rate of it being checked out by someone.

PARANOID!

Very dangerous. You're already under surveillance for asking.

you know? This kinda crap pisses me off to no end!
We got american citizens being kidnapped to the point where they're televising it telling americans not to got to cancun, mexico. And on top of that we have had a serious problem on the border for god knows how long but yet we're still jerking off iraqi's in iraq.
1000's of ton's of cocaine and heroin coming in to our country. An unemployment rate which is just unexceptable.
Families loosing their homes with nowhere to live.
But yet these idiots spend god knows how many tax dollars on trying to catch some guy buying something that isn't going to do anything to anyone but himself.
I'm sick of this place.
It's rediculous how this country has accomplished so little.
Oh, and lets not forget bernie maddof. Why this fuckers still alive i have no idea.
This country needs to get it's priorities in order.
amen!!!!!!!!

Good read for all concerned.
Sorry you got busted bro, this fuckin counrty has it priorities backwards.
My neighbor down the road sells coke and has NEVER been busted, but a friend does aas and gets popped. WTF?

Top Bottom