Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

how fast does puritysourcelabs ship?

Jeas22

Just curious on the speed of PSL when it comes to international delivery
although I am in the United States I would like to order International because the prices are very cheap and I don’t mind taking the risk with customs
however I am also looking forward to running my cycle in the next two or three weeks
do you think they’ll get it to me in time for that?

although I am in the United States I would like to order International because the prices are very cheap and I don’t mind taking the risk with customs
however I am also looking forward to running my cycle in the next two or three weeks
PSL ships fast 2 days processing and 6 days shipping domestic but international is around 25 days give or take 5

I would figure a moth to be safe.

the prices are lower internationally that is true you have to decide if that's what you want

you can do International but just keep in mind Customs can keep your package one or two weeks sometimes

Top Bottom