Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bluebird's Flight to Fancy Schmancy

Status
Not open for further replies.
A thread in the c&c inspired me to post this montage of progress pics. They're not great photos but I can see definite improvements in my arms and back.

sidebackrecordmerged.jpg

abrecordmerged.jpg

legsrecordmerge.jpg

armsrecordmerge.jpg

I love your photo collage, it is really beautiful and artistic and you look gorgeous :)

SUCH a good idea, so many people find it difficult to be objective about their bodies in a mirror, for some reason, photos make it easier.

I was also wondering, do you have specific goals?

I know most women want to take fat off, but any others?

For example, I want to have more shape/muscle on X body part, I want to run x marathon, I want to be able to lift x amount of weight, I want to be able to wear shorts this summer and not worry about my legs etc.

Once you have specifics, then the second question is why?

What is it that is going to motivate you to achieve this goals?

I think it is great when you find something that takes you beyond just the 'looking-good' factor (nothing wrong with that, I just know a lot of the time that the desire for not going to the gym or eating rubbish can be so much stronger than looking good in 3 months for a comp).

For example, I want to have a fit and healthy lifestyle as I want to have fit and healthy children, and this will set a good example for them.

Xcellent post Ms Tatyana (as always)!!

Believe it or not, once you reach a goal then it is easy to back-slide as the question becomes, "Now what?"

So Ms Bluebird - share w/the board what your specific long and short terms goals are.

PS - lookin good there hotstuff! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr baby....

Tatyana said:
I love your photo collage, it is really beautiful and artistic and you look gorgeous :)

SUCH a good idea, so many people find it difficult to be objective about their bodies in a mirror, for some reason, photos make it easier.

Thank you Tat! :artist:

I was also wondering, do you have specific goals?

I know most women want to take fat off, but any others?

For example, I want to have more shape/muscle on X body part, I want to run x marathon, I want to be able to lift x amount of weight, I want to be able to wear shorts this summer and not worry about my legs etc.

I would like to see what I can do with my body in terms of reshaping and strength, and to maintain this at a reasonable capacity for the rest of my life. A Figure comp would be one of my goals, possibly moving onto Fitness. I've never been the most graceful so (a) Fitness comp may be a dream instead of a reality.

Once you have specifics, then the second question is why?

What is it that is going to motivate you to achieve this goals?

It probably sounds weird but I've always been sort of a work horse. I'd probably have been better suited for BB, but I like the *femininity* of Figure. As an artist, it's subtlely seductive to understand you, yourself, are a work of art and although you have certain material constraints (lol), you have unlimited resource in expression.

I think it is great when you find something that takes you beyond just the 'looking-good' factor (nothing wrong with that, I just know a lot of the time that the desire for not going to the gym or eating rubbish can be so much stronger than looking good in 3 months for a comp).

For example, I want to have a fit and healthy lifestyle as I want to have fit and healthy children, and this will set a good example for them.

You are very right in providing such an exemplary example, Tat! :artist: I will never have children, but I want to be, and remain, healthy enough to do everything I want on this planet while I'm here.

Thanks for the motivation, Tat!

BIKINIMOM said:
Xcellent post Ms Tatyana (as always)!!

Believe it or not, once you reach a goal then it is easy to back-slide as the question becomes, "Now what?"

So Ms Bluebird - share w/the board what your specific long and short terms goals are.

PS - lookin good there hotstuff! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr baby....

Hi Kini! :rose: Thank you for the wuvly words!

My first goal in regards to fitness, would be a Figure show in November. At this point I realise I need to get access to a gym [that was one of the reasons for my planned (and aborted) move]. I'm still trying to arrange things in that respect because I know I cannot advance too much further on weights without some sort of guidance, etc. So moving is the number one priority.

TY BKM.

Oh BlueBird! I just adore you and seeing your wonderful pics makes me an even bigger fan. Beautiful!!! Nice abs and well, you know how I feel about your bicep muscle.

So glad to see you around again already!

So what have you been doing this weekend?

Tell me you have had a cheat meal.

I have had some food I have been craving and upped my calories quite a bit as I have been hitting the weights hard.

OAT CAKES YUM YUM YUM :)

Tatyana said:
So what have you been doing this weekend?

Tell me you have had a cheat meal.

I have had some food I have been craving and upped my calories quite a bit as I have been hitting the weights hard.

OAT CAKES YUM YUM YUM :)
Hiya Tat! :heart:

I did have a cheat meal today. I had a Hardee's real vanilla ice cream malt, plain hamburger and a small fry :chomp: :chomp: :chomp:

Oat cakes, eh? I'll have to give those a try, they sound delicious. :)

BlueBird said:
Hiya Tat! :heart:

I did have a cheat meal today. I had a Hardee's real vanilla ice cream malt, plain hamburger and a small fry :chomp: :chomp: :chomp:

Oat cakes, eh? I'll have to give those a try, they sound delicious. :)

YAH!!

Don't do scales tomorrow, but notice if there is any difference in your body.

I know when I have been dieting for ages, when I eat more calories or have a cheat meal, I tighten up.

Ok, oat cakes, Nairn's herb ones are the best.

I don't remember seeing Scottish Oat cakes while I was in the US, but then again, I was looking for food that wasn't in the UK :)

Tatyana said:
YAH!!

Don't do scales tomorrow, but notice if there is any difference in your body.

I know when I have been dieting for ages, when I eat more calories or have a cheat meal, I tighten up.

Ok, oat cakes, Nairn's herb ones are the best.

I don't remember seeing Scottish Oat cakes while I was in the US, but then again, I was looking for food that wasn't in the UK :)

I haven't stepped on a scale for awhile-lol :D. So far, I feel a little bloated from the hamburger, I'm sure. Although, the funny thing is my back and more specifically, my shoulders feels less 'spongy' and tighter! It's like the muscle is sitting right on top :chomp: :artist: .

I'll take a look and see if I can find the Nairn's here...we have a Celtic shop which stocks some assorted foodstuffs. They may have something comparable or, if reasonable, I may be able to order through them.

Thanks again beautiful Tat! :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom