Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log BigD Supreme Bulking cycle - Testosterone, Deca, Anadrol, Dbol, Trenbolone, Equipoise, Masteron Log

@bigdextreme74 well I see you have week 1-3 100mgs of dbol
what week we talking about here? I dont know if you reset cycle or midway talk here

so if you're like vin diesel please share pics, blur your face and tats and its anon, would help us understand your gains

waiting on diet training updates
The d bol did absolutely nothing. No strength increase, no water retention, no increased no or heart rate.
Every oral Ihave from Beligas (I ordered from Naps, all codes were verified authentic).
I stopped the orals at the end of week 3.

@bigdextreme74 well I see you have week 1-3 100mgs of dbol
what week we talking about here? I dont know if you reset cycle or midway talk here

so if you're like vin diesel please share pics, blur your face and tats and its anon, would help us understand your gains

waiting on diet training updates
The chart below was my planned cycle. I stopped all orals at the end of week 3. I am about to start week 9. The blank chart I posted has all the gear I will have within 2 weeks. I am new to SARMS and new to HGH. I am looking to get lean and hard over the next 12 weeks. If I can put on 5-15 pounds of lean muscle mass and keep it, great. I really want to focus on my endurance and cardiovascular.
Alcatraz, I would appreciate any insight you have. If you don't mind, would you fill lout the chart and tell me what you would use to achieve the goals I am looking for?

Attachments

• cycle-update.jpg
    cycle-update.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 19
  • Sureme-bulking-Jan-23.2024-March-23-2024.jpeg
    Sureme-bulking-Jan-23.2024-March-23-2024.jpeg
    673.4 KB · Views: 18
That is really odd man. No one would fake dbol since it is so cheap. Interested to hear how the whole thing plays out. I know our approved sources are amazing though so I have no worries.

That is really odd man. No one would fake dbol since it is so cheap. Interested to hear how the whole thing plays out. I know our approved sources are amazing though so I have no worries.
I know. It doesn’t make sense. Everything checked out. Everything was verified.
I always put about 20-30 pounds of water weight in the first 3 weeks with dbol. I got nothing in this. The winstrol and anavar were the same too. No strength increase. Nothing.
I reached out to napsgear several times and the response I got last week was, “our upper level management is looking at it”.
It’s a shame. I will easily spend 40-50k over the next 20-30 years on gear. At this moment, I don’t think it will be with them.

The chart below was my planned cycle. I stopped all orals at the end of week 3. I am about to start week 9. The blank chart I posted has all the gear I will have within 2 weeks. I am new to SARMS and new to HGH. I am looking to get lean and hard over the next 12 weeks. If I can put on 5-15 pounds of lean muscle mass and keep it, great. I really want to focus on my endurance and cardiovascular.
Alcatraz, I would appreciate any insight you have. If you don't mind, would you fill lout the chart and tell me what you would use to achieve the goals I am looking for?
@bigdextreme74 i would drop the eq dose to 300mgs
and anadrol 100mgs?
listen I want to give you more but I cant honestly, you need to share a pic of you face blurred so we can see what you look like for this high dose of steroids
please do that, its anon its face blurred

@bigdextreme74 i would drop the eq dose to 300mgs
and anadrol 100mgs?
listen I want to give you more but I cant honestly, you need to share a pic of you face blurred so we can see what you look like for this high dose of steroids
please do that, its anon its face blurred
I tried the anadrol for about a week… and nothing. I would have to say 8/10 last cycles I did was with underdosed gear or bunk. I should be much bigger than what I am.
When my gear is 100% legit, it doesn’t take much for me to get massive.
At the moment, I’m frustrated. The only true brand I can trust are the pharmaceutical grade gear. It costs much, much more, but I actually get what I’m paying for.
Alcatraz, do you have a brand of gear that you can vouch for? I’m getting a little desperate. This is the year I turn 50, and I want to dedicate the next 10 years to being extremely fit. Clean diet, sleep, nutrition, weight training and cardio… and plenty of quality gear.

I tried the anadrol for about a week… and nothing. I would have to say 8/10 last cycles I did was with underdosed gear or bunk. I should be much bigger than what I am.
At the moment, I’m frustrated. The only true brand I can trust are the pharmaceutical grade gear. It costs much, much more, but I actually get what I’m paying for.
Alcatraz, do you have a brand of gear that you can vouch for? I’m getting a little desperate. This is the year I turn 50, and I want to dedicate the next 10 years to being extremely fit. Clean diet, sleep, nutrition, weight training and cardio… and plenty of quality gear.
Everything from PSL is golden. I use EuroPharmacies for everything.

napsgear products have been independently tested by guys on here via janoshik

not every cycle is going to go well that's just part of the game

Top Bottom