Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big B's Test Infusion Log

I have been sleeping better and was wondering if it was the TI - your post makes me almost positive. It's fantastic.

man I have to believe it. I am running it as a stand alone and am getting incredible sleep

I'm not sure why, but i'm also having very vivid dreams

Great sense of well being so far!

I dont know Id really love to see bloods but am buying what your selling!

The only thing is Test Infus. boost total serum not SHBG like unleashed?

As I mentioned in my log here, I spent a solid decade getting less than 6 hours a night and usually less than 5 for most of that. As a result, I have a hard time sleeping in even when schedule allows. Hitting a solid 7.5-8.5 since starting this.

Thanks for following guys!

Had a slight setback in training, kinda irritated my right pec the other night, but icing has reduced the swelling a lot and I'm confident that it will be fine in a few days

Overall feeling is still great! Sense of well being, focus, sex drive, you name it. DOMS is almost nonexistant for lifts that used to leave me pretty sore, so I am recovering better without a doubt!

Loving life bros!

Had a slight setback in training, kinda irritated my right pec the other night, but icing has reduced the swelling a lot and I'm confident that it will be fine in a few days

Overall feeling is still great! Sense of well being, focus, sex drive, you name it. DOMS is almost nonexistant for lifts that used to leave me pretty sore, so I am recovering better without a doubt!

Loving life bros!

Hope you didnt tear anything bro

Loving life bros!

Sounds pretty nice! Great update!

Starting week three and killing it!

Feeling absolutely great! I had bloods done as well, so should be getting those back this week to see where I'm at.

The little pec problem is almost gone. It's a little sore, but I took this week's chest workout off and hit some extra cardio to clean up some of those damn superbowl fajitas haha

My sex drive is still kicking in high gear, my focus, agression, and overall sense of well being is outstanding. Definitely all the signs of boosted test

I also have seen a bit of an improvement on some of my lifts, breaking a PR on deadlift over the weekend that i've been wanting BAD and haven't been able to quite get it. Smashed it by 10 pounds though, and felt like I could have gone a little more but I played it safe

I don't know how much strength gain one could attribute to Test Infusion, but I am a firm believer that most PRs are set by smashing through a mental block and having your mood right, and mine is definitely focused and determined right now thanks to this stuff!

I will say that I have a few little acne bumps on my shoulders, but nothing too bad. Only side effect so far!

Top Bottom