Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big B's Test Infusion Log

bigbassturd

High End Bro
Platinum
EF VIP
Hey guys, finished up a great run of Katana 3 and pct, and went natty for a few weeks after to let my system finish clearing.

Now I'm going to try out this new product from mrsupps and give my best to go into detail on how I'm feeling and what I think!

Running the suggested dose, six caps a day. I started yesterday morning, 3 caps a.m. and 3 caps p.m.

I like the list of ingredients as well, if this turns out to be a good run, I think I may have found my new test base for sarms runs! Liver support, heart support, test boosting, it has it all.

Let's do this!

Alright, i'm 4 days in and this stuff is starting to have a little effect on me already.

My dreams are very vivid and sex related lol, and my wife swears i'm thicker and more full below the belt, and I don't mean my legs!

I'm feeling more aggressive in the gym as well, somewhat close to how I feel on S4. More focus, confidence, that kind of thing.

The effects aren't outstanding, but it is still very early, so to be noticing anything at all at this point is exceeding my expectations!

Stay tuned, if this keeps getting better it's going to get interesting!

Lol my dreams are so wild on this shit

Been waking up rock hard every morning, and the wife and I are going at it several times a day!

My energy, sense of well being, and focus are all starting to get locked in

I feel like i'm actually recovering faster from workouts as well.

So far, this is the best natty test booster I have ever used

Might run some bloods within the next week or two to see what everything looks like

Thanks rock!

Stiles, I would say it's similar to a heavy dose of unleashed, but also take into accout the HDL and liver aids it contains, so to me it's like an all around test booster/cycle support kind of supplement

Wow, feeling great! Sleeping hard, energy is up throughout the day, agression is up in the gym.

Definitely enjoying the increased sex drive as well! Badass product bros, I won't be doing a pct without it from now on!

I have been sleeping better and was wondering if it was the TI - your post makes me almost positive. It's fantastic.

Top Bottom