Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Big Blast - Orange Review

bikeluver43

I just recieved my order of Big Blast Orange Flavor from Orbit (was the only one available and I REALLY wanted to try this stuff).

First off- I got it Yesterday and ordered Monday Morning (it beat NTBM's Protein bars that I ordered a few hours before hand interestingly enough - they should be here today).

I'm kinda finicky with the taste of Protein drinks. I can't stand the chalky taste, foamy texture, pretty much everything that makes up a protein drink. Oh yeah, using water makes me almost sick to my stomach due to bloat.

This all could be related to my Chron's disease but regardless

I tried this last night, took 3 scoops as directed and added about 12oz of milk. The Flavor was very very good. It hid most all of the crap I can't stand about protein shakes and made it easy to consume.

The only downside was the Orange Flavor itself. To me, it tastes like a Lemon Wafer Cookie. Towards the end of the shake I didn't want it anymore as it was too sweet. I'm going to have it again tonight and use about 8 oz of milk so I can drink it quicker. This is the only downside I've found so it leads me to believe that the other flavors- Chocolate/Cinnamonbun would probably be better for me as they aren't as sweet.

Overall its a great drink- no bloat, no sick feeling, taste was great even though I didn't love the flavor and I will definitely be buying more of it once its in Chocolate and Cinnamon bun.

I'll post up results in a few weeks.

it is very sweet and milk makes it seem sweeter. try water next time. Tropical Orange is one of the best flavors of Big Blast

I'll try water tonight- I just went with Milk since its made any other protein drinks more bearable to drink, plus it gives me less bloat for some reason.

Don't get me wrong, it definitely is a great tasting mix no doubt

Was it Orange or TROPICAL orange? The regular is a little bland. The Tropical is killer.

Tropical Orange was so good. I still have dreams about drinking it lol.

Its tropical Orange and I had it again this morning for my first shake of the day/meal of the day. I had it with 8oz of milk again and this time it went down without a problem and tasted GREAT!

I don't know, maybe I was a little full after dinner and my stomach wasn't into having anything else shoved down there but this morning the shake was awesome!

Also- this stuff mix's incredibly well in my bottle, no chunks whatsoever- I forgot to mention that before.

im always scared to get a fruity flavor protein. but if you ddudes say its good ill have to get some. im almost out. ill p

bike dude i hate sweet tasting stuff too man. i only had the cinnamin and the vanilla. the cinamon was pretty good, it went great in a shake with oats and stuff and instant coffee. but the vanilla taste like a straight up vanilla ice cream. they got the taste really good alot of ppl probably love it but fuck it just taste like sugar to me.

Top Bottom