Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol...fucking amazing

what about the starter pack? good bad? or run my own stack?

I just want to reiterate how seriously beastdrol needs to be taken... This is double methylated ph that is the strongest beastdrol clone that has been on the market... The gains that can be made on this product can be unreal and drastic but the sides associated with it can be unbearable... IT IS VERY IMPORTANT to take all the necessary precaustions with it or you will not make it through an entire 4 week cycle... YOU MUST run n2guard alongside with this... The negative effects it can have on your bp and liver are more than any oral I have seen... The headaches that you can experience can feel like migraines... It is imperative to protect yourself... You MUST stay as hydrated as possible and you need to keep your carbs up or you will encounter big problems... Beast will shut you down hard and fast so I STRONGLY recommend running hcgenerate ES on cycle... It does not convert to estrogen but there are many instances of people experiencing rebound, so an ai in pct is imperative as well... I would not go over 30 mg a day with it either... Start at 10-20 and assess... Take it serious or you will experience problems... Run this right and the gains will be unreal...

Top Bottom