Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Beastdrol...fucking amazing

LOVEOZ

No real question here,.just wanted to share what most already know and that is how unbelievable Beastdrol is. Had a bottle laying around which I bought from mrsupps before the ban. I started taking 20mg about four days ago and im already noticing changes.

Sent from my GT-I9210T using EliteFitness

Real deal. Imo fairly easy recovery too. Lose some size and strength, but it is dryer and easier recovery than dbol.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using EliteFitness

No real question here,.just wanted to share what most already know and that is how unbelievable Beastdrol is. Had a bottle laying around which I bought from mrsupps before the ban. I started taking 20mg about four days ago and im already noticing changes.

Sent from my GT-I9210T using EliteFitness

Awesome to hear. Make sure to run support supps to battle lethargy

when it first came out some haters claimed it was fake, a rip off etc. just like how today some guys hate on the newer supplements that EF has introduced to the community

funny how none of them have come on here and taken their crow like a man. they all ran away. its so fake that the FDA decided to ban it lol.

I just want to reiterate how seriously beastdrol needs to be taken... This is double methylated ph that is the strongest beastdrol clone that has been on the market... The gains that can be made on this product can be unreal and drastic but the sides associated with it can be unbearable... IT IS VERY IMPORTANT to take all the necessary precaustions with it or you will not make it through an entire 4 week cycle... YOU MUST run n2guard alongside with this... The negative effects it can have on your bp and liver are more than any oral I have seen... The headaches that you can experience can feel like migraines... It is imperative to protect yourself... You MUST stay as hydrated as possible and you need to keep your carbs up or you will encounter big problems... Beast will shut you down hard and fast so I STRONGLY recommend running hcgenerate ES on cycle... It does not convert to estrogen but there are many instances of people experiencing rebound, so an ai in pct is imperative as well... I would not go over 30 mg a day with it either... Start at 10-20 and assess... Take it serious or you will experience problems... Run this right and the gains will be unreal...

Top Bottom