Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Barry's Gun Ban List

That's the beauty of right wing BS. It doesn't have to be accurate to get all you red necks foaming into your old Milwaukees and talking about seccession and prying guns from your cold dead hands.

That list from the the 2007 failed house bill.

I'm not really buying into this list either. This shit seems to pop up every once in awhile. But since we're on the subject why don't you tell us rednecks where you stand on this issue?

My first words were that I don't trust it.

Noone is so stupid to think that bill would stand a chance (i would hope) in being passed.

But yes, since we're all uneducated rednecks who only have our God and guns, do please inform us of your stance on gun control.

It's failed cause of foamy mouth rednecks raised hell. That would have been a left wing bill!

Yes of course it was a left wing bill. But there is no support for gun bans, even among those damn liberal commies.

And the assault weapons ban is nothing new. Assault weapons were banned from 1994 to 2004, and if I recall correctly, the world didn't come to an end because of it.

HAHAHAHA!

So Obama wants notging more than to keep firearms out of the hands of criminals?

Tell that to the family of the Border Patrol Officer who was killed as a result of Obama's great 'Fast and Furious' plan...

You mean Bush's fast and furious plan?

2rot2k9.jpg

Top Bottom